Ball Marker - In your pocket, hat or elsewhere?

X.Man

Reaction score
Handicap
Watching LPGA and PGA tour tournaments for the most part, the men tend to stick their ball markers in the pockets and a majority of the women use a magnetic ball marker clipped to their hat.

So what say you? stick a ball marker in your pocket or you put it elsewhere?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

left pocket all the time

I keep one in my pocket...and then sometimes I have one in my pocket AND one on my hat. Comes in handy to have two if you're ever in a scramble (or just helping out a playing partner marking their ball).

On my hat.

On my cap.

I use the one on my visor unless I'm wearing a different hat. There's one on my ball mark repairer so that comes in handy also.

Pocket all the time, I've tried the hat but I always forget that it is there.

Pocket for me.

Right front pocket along with the divot tool

Usually in my right, front pocket, but I do have one that fits on the bill of a cap. Only use that occasionally.

Back right pocket. Carry both a smaller coin and a larger challenge coin.

Leave mine on the glove if its an option. Ill either lose it at home in the pocket, or forget it at the green in the bag.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Pocket every time. Usually front right

On my hat.

In the pocket. Uses THP coin, callaway majors coin or a dollar coin

Right pants pocket and nowhere else.

I usually use the one on my cap, I also carry a divot tool to repair divots that has a marker attached so I can mark others ball if it helps speed up our game while they are still approaching the green.

Divix divot tool in left pocket has ball marker magnetically attached.

​I use the Pitchfix with magnetic marker that I keep in my front right pocket.

I go both ways. Some of my hats have a clip with a ball marker, otherwise I grab one out of my bag and toss it in my pocket.

Marker is on my divot tool which I carry in my right pocket.

Right front pocket, along with everything else golf-related (I keep my phone in the left pocket.) I used to keep it on my belt, but my current marker doubles as a divot tool, and since it's got a picture of Caledonia on it, I like having is around.

Year ago I got the ball marker that clips onto the side of the baseball cap bill and the ball marker says "Mick".

I prefer the hat clip, if I a wearing a visor. Unfortunately, the bucket hats brim is too flimsy to hold a hat clip snugly.
If not on the hat, the ball marker is in my right pocket. I usually try to carry two, one large and one small, for when my ball is close to someone else's line.

Back