The plus does have a bigger battery, I just cannot figure out how the 6 doesn't have a bigger freaking battery, ughhhhh.

Bigger, but still smaller than competitors.

Got my wifes 6 today, put a otterbox on it, not too big, I can't wait for my 6 Plus to be here!

FWIW the 5s battery is 1560mAh and according to a tear down of the iPhone 6:

"On the battery front, we’re looking at a 2,915mAh offering [6 Plus]...And for the iPhone 6, it ships with a 1,810mAh battery..."

I will have an initial battery thought after my round tomorrow.

FWIW the 5s battery is 1560mAh and according to a tear down of the iPhone 6:

"On the battery front, we’re looking at a 2,915mAh offering [6 Plus]...And for the iPhone 6, it ships with a 1,810mAh battery..."

I will have an initial battery thought after my round tomorrow.

You get the 6+?

Damn... went to Verizon on a whim just to check out in person right before closing, they had 2 grey 6s left, so I caved since I was due an upgrade anyways. I'm so weak lol. The 6+ was way, way too big for me after holding it. My wife is due an upgrade and is choosing between the 6 or galaxy s5 which we could get for almost nothing. They also gave me an LG G tablet for $20 so I took it haha

Loving the 6. Love the size and iOS 8 is so smooth.

I love my 4. Small, compact. It's great wow! Tried to download a now free app just for it to prompt me that I need iOS 8. Whoops can't do that on a 4. hey but it's small. That's what she said.

Love my wife's 6. I think any bigger and it's too big.

It's what the phone should have been 2 years ago

Fully agree with you. But. It's here and I can't believe the plus is such a huge hit. But man this camera is unreal

I had a chance to hold the 6 plus and it wasn't as big as I expected. Since my phone stays in a cradle in my car all day( no reception in my house and I never bring it with me when making client calls during my workday), it's an easy choice to get the plus. I was at a high school water polo tournament yesterday and I can't believe how many kids already have the 6 plus. Of course for these teenage boys 99% of a phone's usage is for gaming.

I had a chance to hold the 6 plus and it wasn't as big as I expected. Since my phone stays in a cradle in my car all day( no reception in my house and I never bring it with me when making client calls during my workday), it's an easy choice to get the plus. I was at a high school water polo tournament yesterday and I can't believe how many kids already have the 6 plus. Of course for these teenage boys 99% of a phone's usage is for gaming.

I had the same impression last night at the Apple store. It's a decent size really. But so are the other bigger phones on the market. I liked the size cause often I'm looking at blue prints on my phone from architects and engineers. Larger display would be very sweet! Apple didn't do enough to keep my business in this case I guess.

I love my 4. Small, compact. It's great wow! Tried to download a now free app just for it to prompt me that I need iOS 8. Whoops can't do that on a 4. hey but it's small. That's what she said.

Dude, it's time to upgrade. It's remarkable how much faster the 5(& now 6) are in just processing speed. With the trade in offers the companies are offering you can get a 6 for $50. In hand the 6 feels fractionally larger.

I am impressed with how my 5 runs iOS 8. Best part about the new OS is answering calls on the iPad. I hadn't heard of that feature and when at home browsing on the iPad a call comes through. Worked like a champ. Also enjoy the predictive text, works quite well.

You get the 6+?

Sorry. Thought I replied this morning. I have the regular 6. It's 4pm and I'm at 61% battery with normal Saturday usage. I would probably be at 30-40% on my iPhone 5 at this point. Even before the battery got "tired".

Sitting at 41%. Listened to music for about 90 minutes while mowing and been the usual tapatalk and social media. Definitely going to make it thru to day which is atypical. I'm going to run to tip it does into tomorrow so we shall see.

To be fair iPod music never really used much battery on my 5 either.

I had my battery at 100% when I went to work last night at 10pm. With heavy usage at work until about 4am. Haven't plugged it in since and I'm at 26% currently. I have the 6. Pretty happy so far

Dude, it's time to upgrade. It's remarkable how much faster the 5(& now 6) are in just processing speed. With the trade in offers the companies are offering you can get a 6 for $50. In hand the 6 feels fractionally larger.

I am impressed with how my 5 runs iOS 8. Best part about the new OS is answering calls on the iPad. I hadn't heard of that feature and when at home browsing on the iPad a call comes through. Worked like a champ. Also enjoy the predictive text, works quite well.

I'm sure I will. I'm qualified for an upgrade on the 22nd so only a few more days before I go into my local AT&T store and work it out.

I just came back from checking out the 6 and 6+. The plus may be to big. I can't take advantage of the verizon trade in because my water sensors internally are tripped. The phone works just fine beside the top button which is a known iPhone issue. I may try gazelle. I'll have to look one more time before deciding. The salesman hung over our shoulder and made me feel rushed.

How does the trade in at Verizon work?? Do they give you set price or based on condition?

How does the trade in at Verizon work?? Do they give you set price or based on condition?

I think it's all or nothing, assuming working condition it is set price.

iOS 8 is definitely taking a toll on my 5s battery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So weird, I've heard both sides that it improves life and tanks it. My wife is loving it, and is getting better battery life on her 5.

My iphone 6 is on 27 hours of usage and still have 57%...

Back