Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me either! LOL!

But I could talk to people about my handcrafted shaft with a precise loading zone ideal for launch conditions at the flex I'm playing. It really quite technical.

Have a Diamana S+ with a stripped Titleist tip from my eBay bought 913d2 (replaced by seller with a good one) and an R9 460 head/adapter from when the shaft busted a few years back. Pondering trying to pull the leftovers out of the adapter and sticking it on the S+. I have plenty of drivers, but it seems a shame to let a perfectly good head and shaft sit.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

I found pretty good deals on a tour blue 65 in stiff and a Diamana plus white board 62 in stiff, both with SLDR tips. I'm wondering whether it's worth pulling the trigger just to see any changes with my current shaft. I'm leaning towards the tour blue.

Anyone have any input on either or how they compare against each other and against my current shaft?

ddec's bag. Not his actual bag, just everything he has in it. SLDRs driver, Amp Cell 3 wood set to 14*, X2Hot 3hybrid, and his new TM RSi2 irons. I do hate his putter though...and everything in my bag.

Love my whiteboard, low launch/spin. Is the Tour Blue the grafalloy?

It's the Adilia Atx 65 tour blue. Sounds like white board may be for faster swing speeds than mine.

Most of my club ponders I can't do anything about until January, but I'm in a heavy bag ponder right now. Love the neXus bags but I can't decide on one of those or the Wilson Staff all black cart bag.

Been using my Nike VRS forged AW out of the sand with some really good success for the last month. Has me pondering the matching set SW. Doubt that will be an easy find.

Been using my Nike VRS forged AW out of the sand with some really good success for the last month. Has me pondering the matching set SW. Doubt that will be an easy find.

The Covert 2.0 forged is a bit easier to find, and is more or less the same club. I was looking at Nike wedges on ebay the other day and think I saw one for ~70 or so.

ddec's bag. Not his actual bag, just everything he has in it. SLDRs driver, Amp Cell 3 wood set to 14*, X2Hot 3hybrid, and his new TM RSi2 irons. I do hate his putter though...and everything in my bag.

I'll take your putter off your hands...

Yeah I think the s+ blueboard would be a better fit for you.

It's the Adilia Atx 65 tour blue. Sounds like white board may be for faster swing speeds than mine.

Agree 100%, the whiteboard is a much lower launcher. Tour Blue is fairly high, and the blueboard is just a little lower than the Tour Blue. FWIW, I love the blueboard in my 913d2.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Mpt5 wedges... and a yes! Callie putter that I rolled extremely well in store

Have trade-in credit to spend, so I'm pondering an X2hot pro 3 hybrid or a SGI or GI long iron.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mpt5 wedges... and a yes! Callie putter that I rolled extremely well in store

Did you get a chance to hit the Mpt5s? If so how were they?

X2hot pro hybrid dude. Make sure you hit them all to fit your gap(maybe even bring in the longest iron you're keeping in the bag to paint an even clearer picture for you. I have the 20(4) and 23(5) in my 3 iron and 4 iron slots

X2hot pro hybrid dude. Make sure you hit them all to fit your gap(maybe even bring in the longest iron you're keeping in the bag to paint an even clearer picture for you. I have the 20(4) and 23(5) in my 3 iron and 4 iron slots

Are you playing the pro model X2hot Joe? I really like the flight you get with your hybrids.

Are you playing the pro model X2hot Joe? I really like the flight you get with your hybrids.

Yessir. For both. Pro is a bit smaller footprint and no alignment aid. Absolutely my favorite clubs of the year. I know you hear me rave about them every time we play

I forgot about this! That AW shocked the carp out of my when I hit that sand shot with it. So...add your AW to my ponder list.

I'll take your putter off your hands...
Hmmm.....not yet.

Did you get a chance to hit the Mpt5s? If so how were they?

I did. Very solid. I got along well with 54/09. Bit more swing weight I felt than some other wedges which I prefer. Felt great on full and partial swings

Seriously pondering a Odyssey Versa #1 or 2

I have been gaming my Tmade putter for about 2 seasons now and want to go back to an insert putter...

Another ponder us putting a SS Flatso 100 gram grip on my Odyssey white hot #1

Tap tap taparoo

The Apex pro AW wedge. I am not hitting my 50* Mack Daddy as well as I should be.

Kinda want something with the whp insert in it. Some days I miss inserts and I've never gamed the whp

I may have this. When the garage gets cleaned out I will let you know. I honestly have no idea.
FWIW, if you like it, you may like the Cleveland S.

I hit the Adams XTD and the Baffer XL up against my J40 4hybo and now I'm pondering a 4 and 5 Baffler hybrid. Easy to hit high and consistent distance too.

I hit the Adams XTD and the Baffer XL up against my J40 4hybo and now I'm pondering a 4 and 5 Baffler hybrid. Easy to hit high and consistent distance too.

Not surprised, they are solid and easy to hit without question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back