The Official 2014 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not mentioned of course is that Lovie would have won in a landslide.
But he and Josh Freeman were not available for comment.

more people voted for him than show up at Jags games.

The Bortles vote thing was a photoshop, but funny. Better option that Scott or Crist. :)

And the Jags are 21st in NFL Attendance, btw. If you want to make fun a team about attendance, try Oakland. Heck, even Tampa is 27th if you want to compare to Florida teams.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/attendance

Jags fans can't even take jokes. Are they becoming the new Seahawks?:alien:

Only half way through the season but, who knew that when the Jets and Raiders met in the first week of the season, that it could potentially be the only time either one of them even smelled the chance for a victory this year.

I just looked at the Browns schedule for the rest of the year: home vs. Houston, at Atlanta, at Buffalo, home vs. Indianapolis, home vs. Cincinnati, at Carolina, at Baltimore. If they can play like they did tonight, there's no reason they couldn't get to 10-6 with that schedule remaining.

Funny how "strength of schedule" changes during the year. Before the season started, most pundits (local radio/TV/paper guys - and fans) looked at that schedule & saw 5-7 wins.

Now it looks like such an easy schedule.

Amazing fact: the Browns have more wins than the Cavs. Wonder what the odds in Vegas would've been on this?

So how is this like the 8th year in a row that the Bills play the Chiefs? Not that I don't like them but would like to see a little more variety in AFC opponents.

So how is this like the 8th year in a row that the Bills play the Chiefs? Not that I don't like them but would like to see a little more variety in AFC opponents.

Gotta stop finishing in the place with them.

Looking forward to watching today. There are some players Im following to see the rebound.

All the evidence you need for the difference between 'Merica and England - us national anthem by a pop star a little showy, God save the queen by an opera soprano without any flourishes.

Good start for Josh McCown :banghead:

Great throw by Orton to Hogan, TD!

7 minute drive into scoring position isn't a terrible start.

You watching this game? Overthrows, tipped pass, and thanks to screen passes and running game they are still alive.
Against one horrible D.
And then wrecked after holding it too long and a near fumble.

You watching this game? Overthrows, tipped pass, and thanks to screen passes and running game they are still alive.
Against one horrible D.
And then wrecked after holding it too long and a near fumble.
Announcers just said best opening drive of the season. And it was hardly his fault the drive stalled. I saw him complete consecutive 3rd and 6, something I'm not sure I have seen the Bucs do in a while.

Hardly awe inspiring, but I would hardly be too critical of that drive compared to the first 7 games.

Dallas D looked like swiss cheese on that one.

Boom! Denard goes 32 for a TD!

Announcers just said best opening drive of the season. And it was hardly his fault the drive stalled. I saw him complete consecutive 3rd and 6, something I'm not sure I have seen the Bucs do in a while.

Hardly awe inspiring, but I would hardly be too critical of that drive compared to the first 7 games.

If a drive that ends in a 51 yard FG is the best drive of the year for a team than someone has missed half the season.
If you think he is the answer, all the power to you....EVERY single pundit out there, has said it was a huge mistake and handled terribly. Its not about this game, its about the team...But based on history...Par for the course.

If a drive that ends in a 51 yard FG is the best drive of the year for a team than someone has missed half the season.
If you think he is the answer, all the power to you....EVERY single pundit out there, has said it was a huge mistake and handled terribly. Its not about this game, its about the team...But based on history...Par for the course.
Opening drive, not drive.

No I don't think he is the answer, but Glennon has been terrible and it doesn't appear Lovie wants to hitch his wagon to him. I understand wanting to stick with Glennon, but being critical of his play on that drive is a but odd considering how pathetic qb play has been all year.

BOMB to megatron...

Leo's are looking good so far!

Opening drive, not drive.

No I don't think he is the answer, but Glennon has been terrible and it doesn't appear Lovie wants to hitch his wagon to him. I understand wanting to stick with Glennon, but being critical of his play on that drive is a but odd considering how pathetic qb play has been all year.

Wrong! Lovie said himself Glennon is the future. Handled poorly...But whatever...Like I said, this is par for the course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back