#TheGauntlet Coming Back In 2015

Amazing. That weekend (and the 4 months leading up to it) were some of my fondest golfing memories.

Now this is a really cool announcement! Chicago and Callaway, pretty freaking sweet.

This is awesome news. Definitely want to be a part of this event in anyway possible.

Which of the 4 courses at Cog is the event going to be played?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was just looking through the pictures again, Cog Hill and Top Golf, plus THP and Callaway, sounds like the perfect combination. And to top it all off, no pun intended, it's in an amazing city!

This is awesome news. Definitely want to be a part of this event in anyway possible.

Which of the 4 courses at Cog is the event going to be played?

Spoiler
Good ones

I'm w/ MWard. This is going to be one I'll try anything to get into.

Spoiler
Good ones

Why did I look?

But you are 100% correct. All 4 are really good courses.

Very interested to attend,Cog hill would be epic to play.

Wow. What an event and venue. Another special one from THP and Callaway.

Yes yes yes yes! This is piqued on the radar. Following along with last year's was a blast, this should be no different! Can't go wrong with any #Zoocrew member....when they are your captain!

Last edited:
Holy Schnikees!!! Just a short drive away. Fingers, toes, etc. crossed.

I've never been to Chicago but this is gonna be very well worth the trip.

WOW!!!!

I am so pumped for this! LOVE Cog Hill, now the fact that #TheGauntlet will be headed there is AMAZING!

Cog Hill... not too far from me? Ya, I need to get in.

Dang that is going to be freaking awesome!!! Such a rad event so glad to see it back...and Chicago! Freaking sweet!

I don't know if I'll be able to stop thinking about this event and the possibilities.

Now this is an interesting change of venues. Very well done. Looks like some amazing golf is to be experienced in Chicago.

This will be a great event for sure. Didn't think the original could be topped....but I was clearly mistaken. Definitely going to be on my radar as well.

Gauntlet, yes please

Chicago, very cool

Cog Hill?, hell ya

I'll be shooting for this.

could 4 courses = 4 rounds of matches?

talking-to-god-smiley-emoticon.gif

Wow, great venue. Looks like it will be another awesome event.

Back