#TheGauntlet Coming Back In 2015

I definitely intend on getting back in.

It's June. I need to hear more.

Anyone else have this on their radar? ;)

Definitely has been number one on my list all year. Probably my only chance at a "major" this year.

Definitely top of the list

#TheGauntlet Coming Back In 2015

More than on the radar, firmly in my sights!

I am waiting for the morning I log on and this thread is 3 pages longer...:banghead:

Last edited:

Yeah I want to know more!! It's Callaway and THP and The Gauntlet!!! Though going to Disney probably cost me a chance at entering this one being so close together. But I still want to know the details!

It's all over my radar bud!!! I am ready to make a charge to the front of the line to get in :)...

Im really excited to try to get into this one. Cant wait for the details

Not on my radar.....but I've got GPS, line-of-site and a laser designator all over this event. :alien:

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't ready for this one. There's just so many awesome things about it, I can't narrow it down to just one thing

I am quietly pondering this one. Have some scheduling items I would need to massage, but that would get taken care of, no doubt.

Not on my radar.....but I've got GPS, line-of-site and a laser designator all over this event. :alien:

hahaha! I have a HUD with satellite tasking software. Oh, and a Chuck Norris lunchbox.

hahaha! I have a HUD with satellite tasking software. Oh, and a Chuck Norris lunchbox.

Chuck Norris is what I call my driver. I can hit the ball 345 by not even taking it out of the bag :act-up:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back