2016 Grandaddy Announcement

Congrats Canadan!

~Rock

So, what happens when you blow the mind of a simple Canadian golfer living in December Ohio? He takes a video and it's a mash of nonsense and thank yous and thoughts for 2016. I wish it was better, I wish my numb/shaky/stunned feeling looked a little less like 'calm', but I'll post it anyways because I was able to credit the team this year, Callaway, THP, and Jamesman in it -- And that's worth it.

I've been grinning for over an hour. I'm still completely speechless, and my grandaddy prep begins in about 80 minutes with a round of golf. Guess it'll be matchplay. Love this place.

Just finished watching this video and it game me the chills. Dan you are clearly humbled and I look forward to following your journey as a captain and hopefully joining you next year in the grandaddy. THP is truly a special place.

Congrats, Canadan!

I unfortunately don't know you yet, but based on all the love and respect you get here, I definitely hope I get to meet you someday. It's easy to tell in the video how much this means to you; I love the calm and humble excited energy (reminds me of myself).

So, what happens when you blow the mind of a simple Canadian golfer living in December Ohio? He takes a video and it's a mash of nonsense and thank yous and thoughts for 2016. I wish it was better, I wish my numb/shaky/stunned feeling looked a little less like 'calm', but I'll post it anyways because I was able to credit the team this year, Callaway, THP, and Jamesman in it -- And that's worth it.

I've been grinning for over an hour. I'm still completely speechless, and my grandaddy prep begins in about 80 minutes with a round of golf. Guess it'll be matchplay. Love this place.

I LOVE this dude already!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But in the spirit of competition 11 months in advanced......we just purchased a new can opener!
2382bb7e655d5c094e65ec7c8f2d63d8.jpg

Sir Dan is already on the course today playing a bit 'o match play. Gettin' it done.

Congrats Dan! You will make an incredible captain!

Congrats Canadan! You will make a great captain

Congrats Dan. Your intensity will be a huge asset as a captain.

So I assume an Odyssey putter is going to displace the gorgeous Scotty Cameron sometime soon LOL.

So much for that pledge of sticking with the Scotty.

Congrats on the selection as the next captain to lose to the ZooCrew. Still a great honor and look forward to some fun over the next year.

Congrats on the selection as the next captain to lose to the ZooCrew. Still a great honor and look forward to some fun over the next year.

Fourth times a charm?

I mean....geez......this can't go on forever for the #zoocrew.

My only issue with this selection will be discussions about colour and labour and other misspellings.

Fourth times a charm?

I mean....geez......this can't go on forever for the #zoocrew.

Keeps feeling like it will be different.......yet the result stays the same #Domination

Keeps feeling like it will be different.......yet the result stays the same #Domination

What can I say? Nothing. Results speak louder than anything anyone can say. You guys play well with a belt on the line.

But in the spirit of competition 11 months in advanced......we just purchased a new can opener!
2382bb7e655d5c094e65ec7c8f2d63d8.jpg

This made GG and I both laugh out loud.

The journey to redemption is the greatest part of battle.

You better rewatch the intro video. Your boy Harry already named us Champs. He has no faith in you guys in 2016, he's already giving the belt away.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Jason...I think I missed it? You were ON FIRE during the singles comp. What did you shoot? 69? Would have loved to just follow along on a cart and watch that match!

Awesome, Congratulations Dan! 12 months notice to get things dialed in!

Am I the only one that was disappointed Harry didn't cap that promo off with a Nature boy "WOOOOOOOOO!"?

Congrats Canadan!

That's our captain! Well said buddy.

Congrats Capadan!

Back