2015 THP Invitational at Olde Stonewall - Pittsburgh, PA

Gotta say Mr. Kong I hope I get in so we can meet. One of the few forum legends I haven't met yet
I look forward to meeting a legend too. Ill.come to Pitt and we can seek one out togther.

This event has me amped beyond normal amperage

Gotta say Mr. Kong I hope I get in so we can meet. One of the few forum legends I haven't met yet

It's a meeting you will not forget. Mr. Kong is an awesome dude!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am pumped as we get closer to sign ups. It makes me nervous about being selected but I think its great that THP events are getting so much buzz that everyone just cant possibly get in. Selected or not I cant wait to see who gets in!

Had a nightmare I missed this sign up.

2015 THP Invitational at Olde Stonewall - Pittsburgh, PA

Had a nightmare I missed this sign up.

Hate nightmares like that. Just goes to show how much it's on your mind.

I don't know why, but I'm very pumped for this event and few others

I don't know why, but I'm very pumped for this event and few others

It's probably because you heard krispyk will be at this one if he is lucky enough to get in. :rofl: Well ok, maybe not.

uh oh...Someone just went 3rd person. :angel:

uh oh...Someone just went 3rd person. :angel:

Not to worry, it was just one of the other voices in my head. :bicker:

It's probably because you heard krispyk will be at this one if he is lucky enough to get in. :rofl: Well ok, maybe not.
You know, I was telling myself this exact thing after my positive affirmations. Can't wait to meet crispix

Quick announcement

In setting each of these up, there are dinners that get set and private rooms that get reserved. In doing so, each one is limited on space. Therefore if you are planning to bring a spouse or partner with you, you must notify us at signup of this fact. If space is available, they will be accommodated (at additional cost for food). If there is not, unfortunately the extracurricular activities will be for signups only.

Thanks for understanding.

Sounds good, can't wait for February sign ups!

Just got off from the night job!! All I need now is JB calling my name!

Signup on this one is going to be coming up soon. Pretty excited and we have a great day of golf lined up for everybody.

Signup on this one is going to be coming up soon. Pretty excited and we have a great day of golf lined up for everybody.

Can't wait for sign ups! Invitationals are always a blast to follow and be a part of. Hoping to make this my second one I attend!

From talking with a few guys, this course is truly one of the best public ones in the state. I'm excited to play it with a bunch of THPers.

Have it marked on my calendar, really stoked to try and get into this one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't wait for sign ups. This one will be fun for sure.

This is top on my list for Bridgestone Invitationals this year. I would love to make them all though...

This is top on my list for Bridgestone Invitationals this year. I would love to make them all though...

This my top and maybe my only one for this year so I am really hoping to make it in.

Looking forward to this!
Hopefully I get in!

I'm throwing in the kitchen sink here. Might be my only chance also. Although Savanah sounds great. Love that City.

Looking forward to this awesome sounding experience

Looking forward to this awesome sounding experience

I'll make sure you have a heads up on when sign ups are going on. This is one you need to get into

Back