Live Update Thread - 2015 THP Legacy

I know the post event blues are coming, but at least I have my traveling companion to keep me company
eb0b4ce0d28225128996c6843aa7d80d.jpg

Congrats to Team Heritage !
A huge thank you to everyone involved for taking us along on this fantastic adventure.

c3810d59d3dab7e8248f652cc24127c2.jpg

Sitting next to a few other trophies at the top of the closet. I will look at it everyday as I get dressed for work

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Hopefully the Legacy trophy doesnt get violated by that #24 guy like a few other people have.

Hopefully the Legacy trophy doesnt get violated by that #24 guy like a few other people have.

DROPS MIC!

Well the legacy trophy would get a nice dimond ring of of it

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Finally made it home. Thanks THP, Josh, Morgan, Dan and sponsors for an amazing event. Also a special shout out to Ricky and Mike.

Made it to cleveland...time to let my thoughts and emotions to settle in and then I'll have lots to say

My Legacy continues on....
e41a211e0440da86be15aff031f930b0.jpg

Home sweet home. What a weekend!

After not being able to say anything yesterday afternoon, today's travels gave me ample time to relive the event. It's really starting to hit me, now. So much to think about, and put on the screen.

After not being able to say anything yesterday afternoon, today's travels gave me ample time to relive the event. It's really starting to hit me, now. So much to think about, and put on the screen.

And just wait till people start posting pictures.....it will bring it all right back!

And just wait till people start posting pictures.....it will bring it all right back!

Every time you see a photo from either course, a ton of memories flood right back. It's such an awesome feeling.

I was traveling on Sat and Sunday so I missed out on this thread until today at "work".

Congratulations to Team Heritage on the receiving the trophy but BOTH team are winners! Everyone played their hearts out and those of us at home really appreciated what you have done for THP.

Thanks to everyone that was taking pictures and updating the thread, the scoreboard was fantastic.

Finally, thank you JB, GG, Canadan, and the great sponsors Bridgestone Wilson Golf KBS Lamkin as well as True Blue and Caladonia for making this event happen!

Home sweet home. What a weekend!
Glad you made it home ok buddy. An absolute pleasure meeting you this weekend and I got lots to say about you come recap time

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438045552.450514.jpg

Here's looking at you!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438045631.055747.jpg

Bath time!

Didn't get to post as much yesterday but I was following along the best I could. Congrats to the winners! Big thank you to Josh, Morgan, Dan, all the manufacturers, True Blue and Caledonia for putting together such an amazing weekend for the lucky group that was in this event!

Captains
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438045826.599625.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1438045874.759436.jpg

Warriors!ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438045947.104480.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1438045996.157607.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438046231.926056.jpg
This drive would never get old

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438046274.737708.jpg
These little dudes

I'll save the other pictures till we get a recap thread.

I tried to get the racoon squirrels attention a few times, but was unsuccessful. So no, i did not bring one home.

Ive heard they like gummy bears.

~Rock

Back