Lamkin UTx Grips Review

Do you think Golfsmith will honor this?

Do you think Golfsmith will honor this?
I would doubt it but wait until the promo actually goes live on Lamkins site and then maybe shoot a tweet to golfsmith. I would seriously doubt it though.

Word of warning from Lamkins Twitter account

"Just so you know that does not include our UTx Wrap. Just the traditional UTx golf grips. Get your mouse ready."

Word of warning from Lamkins Twitter account

"Just so you know that does not include our UTx Wrap. Just the traditional UTx golf grips. Get your mouse ready."

The wrap isn't that pricey on the Lamkin site though...$6.99...

Sweet, in for 10 ribbed and 10 not.

I would doubt it but wait until the promo actually goes live on Lamkins site and then maybe shoot a tweet to golfsmith. I would seriously doubt it though.

Ran to my local Golfsmith at lunch and they agreed to honor it!

Is this promo only for today?

Just stopped at an Edwin Watts when leaving Orlando. They had signs up for this promotion so I picked up a couple for like $9 total. I believe the sign said the promo was running until late March.

They also announced on twitter (in a reply) that these:

DSC_0345-L.jpg

DSC_0346-L.jpg

Are going to stay limited, but I'd venture that means some Twitter give-a-ways might happen pre-Masters. Pretty freaking exciting.

twitter begging will commence shortly

They also announced on twitter (in a reply) that these:

DSC_0345-L.jpg

DSC_0346-L.jpg

Are going to stay limited, but I'd venture that means some Twitter give-a-ways might happen pre-Masters. Pretty freaking exciting.

I literally NEED those grips. Not only are they USF colors but I love these grips. Oh yeah and Masters colors. My wallet is open take my money LAMKIN

Based on the recommendation from JMan, I picked up some of the UTXs with the BOGO sale. I didn't think about the fact they weren't wraps, but oh well.

How do you guys that use these like them? I've played NDMC and lamkin I lines but decided to pick these up with the sale.

How do you guys that use these like them? I've played NDMC and lamkin I lines but decided to pick these up with the sale.

I like them better. I find they are more durable and feel better in the hands.

Still waiting for them to release all-red versions similar to the stock srixon grips

Having played the NDMC forever, the Lamkin is much more comfortable, but retains the control I love with a cord grip. Its a tad softer so on less then warm days they still feel great, where the NDMC feels like a rock in anything but >80* weather.

Having played the NDMC forever, the Lamkin is much more comfortable, but retains the control I love with a cord grip. Its a tad softer so on less then warm days they still feel great, where the NDMC feels like a rock in anything but >80* weather.
That's perfect. Just what I'm looking for. Love the control of full cords but hate when the NDMC turn to rocks when its cold

Finally got the chance to throw this on my z3c, the UTx Mega Paddle. Been a fan of the UTx grip so throwing this on my putter was a no brainer for me. Coming from SS 1.0, I was curious about differences in size. It is not as wide as the 1.0, but slightly deeper.

My initial reactions are really favorable, but looking to spend more time with it.

5ca8a6fe439277fe9dc437ec30fc12fb.jpg

Finally got the chance to throw this on my z3c, the UTx Mega Paddle. Been a fan of the UTx grip so throwing this on my putter was a no brainer for me. Coming from SS 1.0, I was curious about differences in size. It is not as wide as the 1.0, but slightly deeper.

My initial reactions are really favorable, but looking to spend more time with it.

5ca8a6fe439277fe9dc437ec30fc12fb.jpg

I didn't even know they made this so it took me all of 30sec of pondering before the website loaded and it was added to my cart! Thanks Aaron!

I didn't even know they made this so it took me all of 30sec of pondering before the website loaded and it was added to my cart! Thanks Aaron!
Anytime!! I can't wait to get it into play soon, but looking forward to hearing your thoughts as well.

For those ordering online. Who had the best Bogo shipping ? I know hireko is a flat $6.95. What is Lamkin charging for shipping?

I can't recall, I used lamkin for the free towel haha

Just went on lamkins site as if I was going to order and it appears the std shipping is free.

Back