2015 Callaway US Open Staff Bag

Message or no message it's still fugly

Meh. Looks like an afterthought to me.

I think its more a testament to how high they've set the bar for themselves.

makes me think too much of the Colorado Avalanche

Based on the patterns & logo on the side of the bag it looks like they are paying homage to the indigenous American Indian tribes of the Pacific Northwest. If so that's a cool gesture and makes me like the bag a little more than I did.

I like it OK. Not one of my favorites though. Like some others have said it might look even better in person.

#Team441 for the win in Legacy.

Not as patriotic as years past, and for that it's a step below the last 2 iterations for me. Really cool, just doesn't scream US Open. Nods to the native population is pretty neat.

Last edited:
I am definitely checking this bag out when it comes into my local golf mart

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's growing on me. I like it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll be the minority.

I really like it.

Was hoping for something red, white and blue. Last years bag was nice. This one has some nice detail but the lack of America theme is keeping me from loving it

Thats one of the few bags they have put out that I just looked right over. Meh

really like it! Much more so than last years.love the color set up and the pattern on the bag.

I really like it., sharp looking bag.

It appears to me that a LOT of thought went into this bag. Several themes there and it has a kind of understated elegance to it. I would own it in a minute. Nice job Callaway!

JM

Love the nod to the Native American population of the PNW.

I think it looks really good. Not sure why others don't like it.

So is it supposed to be kinda Haida Indian style?

Not something I would expect with the color from Callaway, however I could grow to like it .r

I actually really like the fact that they went outside the normal red/white/blue. Especially when you consider that both stock staff bags this year are white/red and blue/red/white.

Nice bag...not one of my favorites with the color scheme.

Dan

I like it, would definitely not turn one down :)

I like it and would carry it since I like the bag itself I just don't think it reminds me of the U.S. open. It just looks like a good bag.

I get the theme. Not really a fan of it. It's no 2013 US Open bag, that's for sure.

Back