Forum Testing Signup - GRANDURA Shafts

If you get picked, just be honest in your review. Make it your own and let Jman do what he does. His reviews are great but we want to hear from the 10 chosen. Good luck!!

What do I do? lol

What do I do? lol

YOu may have just volunteered to do all of the forum testing for these shafts. I almost feel cheated...

If you get picked, just be honest in your review. Make it your own and let Jman do what he does. His reviews are great but we want to hear from the 10 chosen. Good luck!!

I understand. I'm just a fan of the way he's honest and puts products through their paces. Can't hurt to have a basis for how to be a good tester and then put my own thoughts, twists and ideas into making it my own.

I am curious about the fittings. If I remember the videos correctly there should be an online tool. I have looked, but every time I Google it I come up empty. It will be really interesting to see if and how the fitting tool is different from other online tools, and what the experience will be like.

I understand. I'm just a fan of the way he's honest and puts products through their paces. Can't hurt to have a basis for how to be a good tester and then put my own thoughts, twists and ideas into making it my own.

You rock dude.

I'm not sure if there was a deadline or not, but here are my answers.

1. What is your current driver head? Callaway BBA 9* (+1, N, core down)
2. What shaft are you currently playing (flex, weight, brand, type)? PX Handcrafted LZ18 7.0 64g)
3. What is your driver swing speed? ~105mph
4. What is your typical ball flight (high vs low, left vs right, etc)? ranges from straight to fade
5. Do you think your golf swing is aggressive or smooth? smooth

Exactly the advice I wanted to give. I'm not quite as eloquent of a poster, though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Being eloquent just means using big words and lots of commas! :act-up:

Just write whatever you feel and people can ask questions about it and you'll explain what you mean. It's no big deal.

What do I do? lol
I don't think I have read one review where I don't feel your belief in the product. You write with some serious passion sometimes and it shows. You, hawk and Dan write the best reviews I've read. More importantly you allow the reader to make up their own mind. What do you do? REALLY EFFN GOOD, that's what!!

Last edited:
I don't think I have read one revive were I don't feel your belief in the product. You write so serious passion sometimes and it shows. Yiu, hawk and Dan right the best reviews I've read. More importantly you allow the reader to make up their own mind. What do you do? REALLY EFFN GOOD, that's what!!

freddie killing with his posts...he hits the nail on the head right here. The review from the three of you is what brought me to THP.

This is awesome.

What better to do while in class...watch the YouTube videos and read this thread again.

Granduuuuuuuuuuuraaaaaaa

I need to be painting chairs to get the Apple House ready for this weekend..... But I can't quit reading every post that gets put in this thread.
I'm READY!

Forum Testing Signup - GRANDURA Shafts

GRANDURA! I will wait for you!!!
53c3e39359b5187d06756412f17e345a.jpg

Edit: I failed at imbedding a solid GIF here. My day is ruined.....

Just got a follow from the gents over at Grandura. Pretty excited and ready to follow along with their journey!!!

What better to do while in class...watch the YouTube videos and read this thread again.

I'm sitting at my desk "working" and doing the same thing....lol

always a big tease when this thread pops up

Just got a follow from the gents over at Grandura. Pretty excited and ready to follow along with their journey!!!

Hmmmh??? intersting ?

I'm looking forward to this testing. Curious as to all the tech and what they'll be having. I know it's going to be pretty sweet. I wish I could have put in to do the testing, but my driving has been so inconsistent lately I wouldn't have been able to do it justice.

Nah they have been following a bunch of guys here from THP.

ok gotcha. Thought maybe someone jumped the gun :stop:

Man is the anticipation Building up in here or what?!?!? Can't wait!!

I'm ready for another spectacular testing only the way THP does it. Not to mention I have a few driver heads looking for a new shaft!

Back