What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got my new Taylormade Tour Preferred MB/MC combo set in today! 8, 9, PW are the muscle backs and 4-7 are the muscle cavity. KBS C-Taper Lite x flex shafts and golf pride grips... I can't wait to take these to the course!

Snagged a couple of Bridgestone Golf shirts off the bay, hard to find and I want to show some Sponsor love in Savannah and at Disney

It has been "upgrade the top end of the bag" Sunday and Monday. I picked up a used Heavenwood for a great price from Jim54 yesterday and used winnings from a prior tournament to decrease the price of a new Big Bertha Mini, 14*, with Project X LZ 6.0 shaft. Now for those items on ebay to get sold so I can pay for it all.

It has been "upgrade the top end of the bag" Sunday and Monday. I picked up a used Heavenwood for a great price from Jim54 yesterday and used winnings from a prior tournament to decrease the price of a new Big Bertha Mini, 14*, with Project X LZ 6.0 shaft. Now for those items on ebay to get sold so I can pay for it all.
Mini bertha... sorry dude lol

75 bucks on the bay!

clients%2Fmoduslink%2Fphoto_sets%2F387676%2F001.JPG

clients%2Fmoduslink%2Fphoto_sets%2F387676%2F002.JPG

Oh boy, I cannot wait to hear the stories of where your game goes with these.

Didn't buy but this all came in after the holiday weekend! Pretty pumped.

34424e2fdd55d20feebed017642ab160.jpg

47516379d42f5defa300b04feb70ab3d.jpg

aa5e19fa9f32ef65d947274db13a955a.jpg

Bought some rubber tungsten weights to add some swing weight to my driver. Very nice product.

Ping g20 driver.

Time to go back to what works.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

75 bucks on the bay as well
8ab799159ed4e304dce9fa60ec66fdd7.jpg

17 & 19g weights for the Flyz+ came in today.

Custom THP SuperStroke

Custom THP Superstrokes!!

Custom THP SuperStroke 1.0 X 2

Bought a couple of $.93 Lamkin midsize 3GENs at Golfsmith just to have as backups in case I need them. At that price, you can't go wrong!

THP SS 3.0

THP SS 2.0 grip

Custom THP Superstroke 1.0 and 3.0 putter grips.

Add me to the extra packing for towels...1.0X2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back