Extra round thread: 2015 THP Invitational at The Club at Savannah Harbor

Finally get to see Miller Time play. I hear good things.

He has been playing rather well lately. You guys are in for a fun afternoon for sure :thumb:

P.S. Pop Master for the win :bananadance:

Don't do it to 'em Panda! They ain't ready!

(But seriously guys, how many pops do I get?)

Pete plays to a 24 so I'm thinking we are owed, not the other way around.

Pete plays to a 24 so I'm thinking we are owed, not the other way around.

Looking forward to it. My HDCP has finally caught up with my game. Don't listen to the haterzzz

OK, groups and time are set. I have two threesomes that will move to the top if we do not add additional players to the list.

Panda, can you scratch me on the Sunday round? The GF would dump my body in the river if I went to Savannah and didn't spend a little time with her.

Guys,

I'm unfortunately out for golf on Friday. Work is going to keep me in Atlanta that day. (At least until the afternoon, and it's a 4-ish hour drive).

It looks like a there-and-back event for me on Saturday. Unusual, but still looking forward to seeing everybody again.

I wish you'd quit dodging me :alien:

Maybe Pete should start punching in all his scores. 24 hdcp my ass!!!!

Hahaha. I can't wait for this weekend.

Pete was awesome for six holes in Pittsburg! Maybe it was seven. :alien: Then I think his elbow started to hurt and he needed some Fireball, but, we didn't have any with us.

Pete was awesome for six holes in Pittsburg! Maybe it was seven. :alien: Then I think his elbow started to hurt and he needed some Fireball, but, we didn't have any with us.

Fireball in the middle of a hot and muggy afternoon in Savannah? What's the worst that could happen?

A mid round nap

Fireball in the middle of a hot and muggy afternoon in Savannah? What's the worst that could happen?
Eagle putts start dropping I believe…

I'm good for as early a Sunday morning round as we can manage. Would like to get done before I need to check out of the hotel. Anyone else game?

If anyone is still in need of a roomshare for Friday night I've got space at The Westin.

Extra round thread: 2015 THP Invitational at The Club at Savannah Harbor

If anyone is still in need of a roomshare for Friday night I've got space at The Westin.

That's where KellyBo and I are staying :thumb:

Hmmmmm or is it the Hyatt ? It's the large hotel right on River Walk .

Last edited:
Still going to make the event itself, but work related stuff has me not able to play the extra rounds on friday and sunday.

Still going to make the event itself, but work related stuff has me not able to play the extra rounds on friday and sunday.
Yeah, not sure the wife is going to be able to get out of working on Friday. We may wind up showing up in time for a late lunch or dinner. I probably owe her a full day in Savannah on Sunday too ... that woman is a saint. Guess I'll have to put all my stellar play into Saturday!

I'll jump in the Sunday rounds if there is room.

No Sunday round for me. Still in for Friday though :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Georgia folks. How long of a drive from Macon? I'm seeing 3.5 hours from McDonough, but my family told me it took them 4.5 hours. Lots of construction on 16? Other slow-downs?

Georgia folks. How long of a drive from Macon? I'm seeing 3.5 hours from McDonough, but my family told me it took them 4.5 hours. Lots of construction on 16? Other slow-downs?

Lots of 1 lane traffic down to Savannah the past few months with a lot of construction.

Google maps currently says 2 and a half hours. Give yourself at least 3 to be safe.

It's a straight shot down I-16 and about 2 1/4 - 2 1/2 hours.

Lots of 1 lane traffic down to Savannah the past few months with a lot of construction.

Google maps currently says 2 and a half hours. Give yourself at least 3 to be safe.
Sounds like a 5 AM departure for me, then, just to be safe.

Back