Forum Testing Signup - GRANDURA Shafts

always a big tease when this thread pops up

I would say that you've had a good week! Excited to see the reviews from our forum members.....just when you think you have the perfect driver shaft something comes along that may change all of that. Would be crazy not to at least be intrigued.

Not sure if there was a deadline for signups, but now that I have an adjustable driver I thought I would throw my name in the hat!

1. What is your current driver head? Callaway XR 10.5
2. What shaft are you currently playing (flex, weight, brand, type)? Project X LZ 6.0
3. What is your driver swing speed? 101 mph
4. What is your typical ball flight (high vs low, left vs right, etc)? High and sometimes left, sometimes right
5. Do you think your golf swing is aggressive or smooth? Smooth

Always exciting to try the new technology. I am always looking forward to trying new shafts to maximize potential and spin numbers. What a great opportunity this is for the 10 selected

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After a good amount of time with the Kiyoshi gold I'm finding it spins a bit too much for the 12* head im using. I pondered on the course today one of the Red Granduras. Mid launch with 3 spin options available, id go low spin. Could be a wicked fit!

Getting the one best suited for you by guys who do this for a living is mind blowingly awesome. The testers are going to have to bring it for this one... THP is going to be the first place with the info.. Wouldn't want it any other way

I agree. Really is exciting, and really does up the ante, knowing that THP is going to be breaking the ground on getting real world testing info out on these. Such an opportunity for that reason alone!

pins and needles over here! Hope I get the chance to test, but I know whoever is chosen will do these shafts justice.

Love how they posted on fb about their exclusive interviews with THP. So awesome their relationship here and we'll get the info first!! Pretty badass

After a good amount of time with the Kiyoshi gold I'm finding it spins a bit too much for the 12* head im using. I pondered on the course today one of the Red Granduras. Mid launch with 3 spin options available, id go low spin. Could be a wicked fit!
How much do you want for that gold?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Everytime I see this thread I look to see whom has been selected. Tease city!!!

Everytime I see this thread I look to see whom has been selected. Tease city!!!
You tellin' me! I've been putting off buying a new driver/shaft just in case I'm one of the lucky ones chosen.

This has been an intense wait! The suspense has definitely been built.

How much do you want for that gold?

I've been very happy with my time so far with the kiyoshi gold 04

Testers announced tomorrow.

Finally! Its gonna be awesome to follow along or participate and see the results.

My heart starts racing every time JB post in this thread! haha The wait is almost over to find out who the lucky testers will be!

Yes yes yes!!! Freakin excited for this one!

Testers announced tomorrow.

This has been the post that many have been waiting for.

Exciting Monday ahead!

sweetness!

Back