Status
Not open for further replies.

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
THERE IS A NEW THREAD WITH ALL OF THE DETAILS HERE

https://www.thehackersparadise.com/...nsored-by-Cobra-Golf-Want-To-Be-A-Tour-Player

We can't give any of the details out yet, but I can tell you that we are so excited about this. Combining a bit of the old with a bit of the new, will bring something incredibly special. For those new to THP, the Morgan Cup was the first ever event that made regular golfers, tour pros, complete with 14 clubs, staff bag and apparel scripting done in a team event played out over a weekend of golf. It has evolved a lot over the years, and we said it was time to let it rest in peace, but in 2017 it emerged from its ashes and in 2018 it will rise like a phoenix to new heights.

The plan is to take it to new access levels and more importantly bring back some of what made people so passionate about it to begin with. It was named after the most important person to THP, so its time to do it justice. So coming soon, the question will be poised again to all THPers...

Want to be a Tour Player?

1%20copy-M.jpg

The Teams
Team Hackers
Captain: Puttin4Bird
Asst Captain: Mike Yagley
This Could Be You!
This Could be You!
This Could Be You!
This Could Be You!
This Could Be You!
This Could Be You!

Team Paradise
Captain: Tadashi70
Asst Captain: Jose Miraflor
Jimmy3864
This Could be You!
This Could Be You!
This Could Be You!
This Could Be You!
This Could Be You!

Last edited:
Woohooo!

I know it has been hinted at, really glad that it is confirmed to be coming back!

Very cool to see the name live on!

Holy cow for serious? She's back for more!

Well, that's awesome! Glad to see it return

Awesome! Here's to hoping all ready :D

Excited to see it back, can't wait to see how it shakes out.

Love It! The Morgan Cup was my first big event where I made some fantastic lifelong friends.

Awesome! That's good news!

YESSS!!!! I'm so happy to see this coming back again. I wouldn't mind defending a title next year...

This year was a great a follow and no doubt next year is going to top that and some.

Signing up now! Lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Oh boy. Consider me just a tad interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

awesome! people were really amped to see it back this year. love that it's coming back again. looking forward to seeing the details.

Have had a great first year on THP, I hope to make it to an event in 2018, amazing.

Pure craziness that we're already getting teased with events for 2018. Let the speculation begin!!

Nice to see this return. After watching the recaps of the previous years events, it looks amazing & so much fun. (just like all THP events!)

Very exciting. The build-up begins.

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Awesome!

Really wanted to get in it this year and didn't, so happy it's back next year to have another shot at it!

So happy to see this post. The MC has eluded me and hopefully 2018 is the year.

Fantastic news!!

Awesome!! This is fantastic news!

This news made my day. I have so much love for this event and the friendships it has created.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back