THP Sneak Peek - Never Compromise Connoisseur Putters

Love the creativity from NC. I'm really digging the naming of the putters. The Robusto looks interesting to me.

Why does Robusto have Hand Made on it?

JD I think the line has something to do with cigars

Never Compromise is really putting out some great looking putters. Being how I love cigars this line is perfectly named. I'm loving that portofino personally. Tough thing is picking between the gambler, dinero and connoisseur lines but you cannot go wrong with any of them.

JD I think the line has something to do with cigars

Ding Ding Ding.

Never Compromise is really putting out some great looking putters. Being how I love cigars this line is perfectly named. I'm loving that portofino personally. Tough thing is picking between the gambler, dinero and connoisseur lines but you cannot go wrong with any of them.

It really is a tough decision. A good one to have though.

NC with a touch of class. The look of these putters are clean. The blade (Robusto) wow I hope it feels as good as it looks in the photo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those are sweet looking.....I love the Perfecto! I would love to test drive one of these babies!

I want this line so badly I can taste it. :alien:

Liking the look of the Perfecto!

I am a blade guy, and I love the look of the Robusto, but then I saw it...RH only!!! Arrgghh!! They are so nice. I have to learn to putt righty!

I am a blade guy, and I love the look of the Robusto, but then I saw it...RH only!!! Arrgghh!! They are so nice. I have to learn to putt righty!

At least you have options in the line. I believe each of the 3 have 1-2 LH options which is nice for you backwards guys.

At least you have options in the line. I believe each of the 3 have 1-2 LH options which is nice for you backwards guys.

It absolutely is, I was just immediately drawn to the Robusto.

wow, I must say that I love the designs!

I want this line so badly I can taste it. :alien:
I hear ya buddy, for some reason these really appeal to me:D. This may be the line that gets the old faithful out of the bag!!! The Culebra is sexy!!!

Why does Robusto have Hand Made on it?
As the others have said it does have to do with cigars, in the cigar world all premium cigars are made by hand and not a machine.

Have heard that this will complete the initial line and I have to say, I am impressed with the 12 putter offering. Really something for everybody.

Great looking putters. I like how NC let's golfers customize their putters and offers so many options.

The Culebra is super sexy. Nice look for sure.

Man, I had to come look at these again and drool....... :drool:

These are really sexy putters!! Don't we need to do forum testing on these?? :D

those are beautiful. Are you going to be review them or one of them?.......i'm available to help you out.:d

these are amazingggg

This was just sent to me from Adam.
scaled.php

'specially blended'....such an awesome phrase to stamp on a putter. After a big putt I'd be sure to show off the 'special blendedness' aspect of the putter

WOW!!!! These are just sick!

That's just stunning, almost looks too good to hit.

Perfect. That is just the one I wanted

Back