What if........ (hehe)

No_Three_Jacks

Amateur around scratch
Reaction score
Handicap
everytime you made double bogey you were tazed prior to stepping onto the next tee box. Would your scores after a year be better, worse, or about the same???

I would be dead. My family has a history of heart disease. I wouldn't last two weeks.

I would be playing poker instead.

Could we just get them in advance so we get muscle functions back for the next hole. Id prob need like 3 maybe 4 a round. What for triple bogeys. Kick in the balls

Mine would be about the same. After the first one, the taser would be beat to a pulp with a 9-iron so it wouldn't be an issue anymore.

On a more serious note, I would think the average, run of the mill, Joe Golfer, the scores would go up. Maybe 10-15% would be able to elevate their game to avoid it, but I think that most would fold under the pressure.

Could we just get them in advance so we get muscle functions back for the next hole. Id prob need like 3 maybe 4 a round. What for triple bogeys. Kick in the balls

Taze the balls :dazed: lol

Hmm, if that helps, I guess someone could just ask a buddy to kick one in the stones after a double bogey.

Mine would be about the same. After the first one, the taser would be beat to a pulp with a 9-iron so it wouldn't be an issue anymore.

On a more serious note, I would think the average, run of the mill, Joe Golfer, the scores would go up. Maybe 10-15% would be able to elevate their game to avoid it, but I think that most would fold under the pressure.

Thanks. Someone finally playing the game.

I would quit golf in two rounds or less.

I would be dead. My family has a history of heart disease. I wouldn't last two weeks.

Me too.... everyone but one person on either side of my family has passed from heart disease or stroke (one from Hodgkins). I've had 3 heart attacks myself.

But serious shock therapy... yeah that could work.

Alex

I would use my 5 iron and beat the guy with the taser to death before he tased me to death.Actually I think most guys would be concentrating too much on the taser and not enough on their next shot,so I don't think they would improve!

I would have quit after my first few rounds, or smashed the taser.

I think a good tazing every now and then is good for the soul! :D

Dont taze me bro

You guys are funny LMAO!

:laughing: I was thinking same thing..

Very interesting question. I think 90% would get worse and maybe 10% would be able to improve.

On my bad days I can't even handle the pressure of just being on the tee box after a double, now you're going to add tazing to the mix, think I'll just take up Bocce Ball or Lawn Darts. :surrender:

I'd try to hit double bogeys more. I like pain. It's why I play golf.

The tazer would need new batteries.

Back