What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another crap 80 - I'm starting to repeat a mantra in my head over and over: "Miss a green, make a bogey. Miss a green, make a bogey..."

Just the 43 points for me :embarrassed: and that was with a blob :shock:

After embarrassing myself last week, I had a nice comeback round today. 42/41 - 83. 4 doubles were a round killer, but I finally got my tee game under control and I was hitting my irons as well as I have in awhile. Can't wait to get back out there tomorrow.

EjbLDUd.png

what app do you use for this?

First 18 was ugly: 43/47 - 90. Hoping for better ball striking on the next 18

41/38 - 79,weekday a difference a day makes! This was the same course I shot 95 on yesterday.
I was 6 over through 8 holes, when I finally found my stroke and went 3 over on the final 10.

Another day on the roller coaster for me with a good round after the bad round which followed the good one which...
Blue tees both days 70.2/133. Driver has bedeviled me for a couple of days but only one three putt all weekend almost balanced things out, pretty tough in the wind today so 81 (41,40) was OK with me for February golf.

First time swinging a club since Fupresti beat me in Sunday singles at the Morgan cup.

If I could have dropped a putt I'm looking at the high 70s.

Beags cut was in full effect today too. Nothing like playing a cut with a 54* wedge

Heck of a round after that long a layoff Ryan. Good going.

Another day on the roller coaster for me with a good round after the bad round which followed the good one which...
Blue tees both days 70.2/133. Driver has bedeviled me for a couple of days but only one three putt all weekend almost balanced things out, pretty tough in the wind today so 81 (41,40) was OK with me for February golf.

I'm with you Don. It's tough to keep that cap down playing winter golf, even in Georgia.

1st round with new 545 irons 39 /43 and the putter was iffy all day.

4fcc25ddc4f8aa7c3483572fa71e9a6a.jpg

Got out today shot a 80 42/38. Which really surprised me with how wet the greens were. A lot of three putts after a GIR. I'll take it since it's the first time out this year and first swings since mid December.

40/44 84. for me today in very rough winds gusting to 25mph from start to finish The course still wet from snow melt so not much roll out and greens held very well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One of those days where nothing felt quite right. Fought hard for a 43 - 39 - 82. 1 birdie and 4 pars over the last five holes. Very few center of club face strikes on any club above GW.

Played some decent golf today!!! Dialing in a few clubs so I was short/long more than I wanted (prefer to be long, frankly) but the wedge game around the green was excellent. Hit most of the fairways (minus a couple intended shortcuts) and really just had a ton of fun out there.

Went out in 37 and came back in 38. Pretty solid for winter golf!

Played some decent golf today!!! Dialing in a few clubs so I was short/long more than I wanted (prefer to be long, frankly) but the wedge game around the green was excellent. Hit most of the fairways (minus a couple intended shortcuts) and really just had a ton of fun out there.

Went out in 37 and came back in 38. Pretty solid for winter golf!

Nice shooting, looking forward to the Vapor Pro thoughts.

Nice shooting, looking forward to the Vapor Pro thoughts.

They are in there already, albeit brief. No point it even plugging the shaft into the Covert 2.0 tour. The Vapor pro was awesome.

They are in there already, albeit brief. No point it even plugging the shaft into the Covert 2.0 tour. The Vapor pro was awesome.

Manadan.

89 today. Couple of pars on holes I never do well on & bogeys or a double on holes I can usually sneak by on.
Nothing was really spectacular but most of my bag was serviceable. When my driver let me down, my irons & wedges picked up the slack. When my wedges were lazy, my putter picked it up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A horrible 108. 7 penalties (5 off the tee), and 40 putts really kicked my butt.

After a 100 net 99 yesterday, I get out first thing this am.

38/41 79. Hit 6/14 FIR and 6/14 GIR. 29 putts. With a triple bogey on a par 3. Never felt like it was going that well, but I chipped and bunkered well (except for the triple hole).
Almost feels like I can play this game.
And HCP is trending to 14. Ugh.

82 with five 3 jacks, time to practice putting

Walked 9 and snuck in another 3 holes. Ended 5 over.

41/41-82...85.7% fir... 44% gir... Three 3 putts... I was 6 over on #16 tee ,then lost 4 strokes on last 3 holes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back