Swiftwick Socks - THP Preview

I tried a pair today. They were great. I thought though that they were very similar to the Smartwool brand that I wear. They are also made of merlino wool. I wear there sport and dress socks.

Highly recommend this material for all year. Smartwool are readily available in sporting and outdoor stores. So if you want to try socks like these,you can easily find them.

My post was lost in the forum upgrade, but here are the pics again. They showed up yesterday. These are the Vibes in ZERO.

413ce89b-8190-8eff.jpg

413ce89b-819c-89c6.jpg

Dude, love the color coordination. need to pick up a pair to match my same shoes. look what you've done.

Dude, love the color coordination. need to pick up a pair to match my same shoes. look what you've done.

haha, you won't regret it my man.

Freaking LOVE my zero's, in this 110+ degree crap they have been awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wore the merino wool ones twice last week in the brutal heat and humidity. Other than feeling a bit more cushy I didn't notice a difference. Certainly changed my idea of wool in the summer.

--
Tapatalk2

I wore the merino wool ones twice last week in the brutal heat and humidity. Other than feeling a bit more cushy I didn't notice a difference. Certainly changed my idea of wool in the summer.

--
Tapatalk2

Nice, I might pick some of those up now SW. I like extra cushy!

You'll freaking love those then. I've got some credit left at pga and I'm thinking I'll grab another pair.

--
Tapatalk2

--
Tapatalk2

i may look into a pair for when i walk i think a little extra cushion won't hurt. are they still really thin?

i may look into a pair for when i walk i think a little extra cushion won't hurt. are they still really thin?

Not in hand but once you put them on they feel thinner. Maybe about like two of the other version, give or take.

--
Tapatalk2

It amazes me how fast these caught on in a couple weeks. The socks flat perform

It amazes me how fast these caught on in a couple weeks. The socks flat perform

Agreed. I feel dumb for being pessimistic when I look back.

Agreed. I feel dumb for being pessimistic when I look back.

Me and you both brother. I freaking love my Swiftwick socks now. Do I still think they are expensive? Yes. Am I starting to come around on the price a bit? Also yes. It's still hard for me to pay 8-10$ for a pair of socks, but after wearing them, I'm slowly accepting it.

They are very, very good. If I was a walker every time I played, it would be even more worth it.

haha, you won't regret it my man.

I don't. in the mail.

Joining THP has resulted in an extraordinary number of what I might otherwise deem "unnecessary" purchases.

wore mine again today and my feet were dry as could be after a pretty hot round. with no wind today humidity was killing me. but the socks were amazing as always.

Gotta say...my Vibe Ones and Ecco Street Textiles are a great combination! Very cool & comfy....

Last edited:
Me and you both brother. I freaking love my Swiftwick socks now. Do I still think they are expensive? Yes. Am I starting to come around on the price a bit? Also yes. It's still hard for me to pay 8-10$ for a pair of socks, but after wearing them, I'm slowly accepting it.

They are very, very good. If I was a walker every time I played, it would be even more worth it.

Considering that I walk the majority of my rounds, reading that could result in an expensive purchase of these socks pretty soon.

Considering that I walk the majority of my rounds, reading that could result in an expensive purchase of these socks pretty soon.

I'd buy about 10 pairs probably if I walked every round. I realized today that if I'm going to start walking more I need some more of these socks and some better walking shoes. They're very good though.

I'd buy about 10 pairs probably if I walked every round. I realized today that if I'm going to start walking more I need some more of these socks and some better walking shoes. They're very good though.

I just found this on Amazon, 5 pairs of the zero socks for 46.99: http://www.amazon.com/Pairs-Swiftwi...r_1_1?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1344155173&sr=1-1

I'm tempted to get 5 pairs of the white ones, I barely wear black socks at all when I'm walking and wearing shorts.

Do it Amol, that's a solid deal! They are all that I wear now.

Do it Amol, that's a solid deal! They are all that I wear now.

Next year I plan to walk basically every round I play, and I am already certain I will be stocking up on these socks for the season. I'd have to kick my own ass if I walked and wore other socks knowing firsthand how comfortable these things are.

Swiftwick is running a 46% off sale on their Team USA socks that were featured in the 2012 Olympics. Check the site for details.

This made me think of Team THP socks, JB/GG is that a possibility?

--
Tapatalk2

So a few times at the range recently I was stuck wearing old normal Hanes ankle socks, and my round last weekend was cold and rainy, so I wore pants...which meant long dress socks, which I do not have a Swiftwick pair of (I just have two pairs of Zero's). Today, I finally got my Swiftwick's back on for a round of 18 holes...and my oh my was it an amazing feeling. It is absolutely insane how much more comfortable these are.

I need to drop the dough to get more pairs so that I will always have a clean pair on hand, including a long pair to go with pants.

Back