Tiger suspended? Used illegal ball?

I'm honestly amazed that people think Tigers body went through some crazy transformation. I've been around big dude's who used steroids and skinny people who started working out with a plan. Tiger looks like the latter to me.

wonder if we will see a lawsuit from all of this
My recollection from law school is that opinion and truth are defenses against defamation claims. I note that his most recent statement emphasizes that he was only stating his personal opinion. Coincidence???

Dammit Baxter, you know I don't speak Spanish.

Bark twice if....never mind. We know where you are.

C'est la vie is French. It means "such is life" for the most part. It is what it is if I may

Bark twice if....never mind. We know where you are.

C'est la vie is French. It means "such is life" for the most part. It is what it is if I may
Yes I know. It was just a perfect time for an Anchorman pull

I'm not inclined to think the Tour is lying about any of this but skepticism about their response is not unwarranted considering the lack of transparency that have historically displayed. I get that it's their business and have the right to conduct it as they so choose but when you are a "public eye" business you have to accept that when you live behind the curtains there will also be suspicious minds.

Now I have it confirmed twice that this story is false.

My recollection from law school is that opinion and truth are defenses against defamation claims. I note that his most recent statement emphasizes that he was only stating his personal opinion. Coincidence???

That is what I picked up immediately from his statement. Characterizing everything as opinion and using the word retraction. He certainly didn't originally characterize what he was saying as opinion and instead was stating it like it was fact. I guess he gives himself a little wiggle room, but it's obvious he's not confident he can show what he said as truth.

The whole thing is nonsense to me. I understand why it's reported, but this guy has to show something substantive before I think any of it is true. Besides, the PGA came out and said it's not true.

I hope this guy has deep pockets, because after Tiger gets through suing him he is gonna need it.

Now I have it confirmed twice that this story is false.

These are not the same sources that gave you golf coach info are they? :D

Wow this guy is a complete idiot.....

Either he was paid or he's just plain stupid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow this guy is a complete idiot.....

Either he was paid or he's just plain stupid.

One thing is rather interesting.
You see people screaming on social media about this guy.
Where was the proof in the DJ case?

These are not the same sources that gave you golf coach info are they? :D
Hehe hehe no, they got fired. Lol

I personally think that Tiger used PEDS and the PGA will do everything it can to cover it up. It may be years, if ever, before the story comes out. There's way too many people making mega money to rock the boat now.

What makes you think he used PEDs?

Is he somehow related to Robert Allenby changing the story all the time to gain television time?

One thing is rather interesting.
You see people screaming on social media about this guy.
Where was the proof in the DJ case?

could it be that the dj case was about substance abuse, and the tour's policy is not to disclose those kinds of matters? but if it's PEDs, they are required to disclose? at least that's what i read in the espn article.

could it be that the dj case was about substance abuse, and the tour's policy is not to disclose those kinds of matters? but if it's PEDs, they are required to disclose? at least that's what i read in the espn article.

I was speaking of how the general public is reacting to the story. In TW's situation, social media has blown up with things demanding proof. Suing the person, and even that the guy should be in jail for slander.

In DJ's case, it was something very different.

I was speaking of how the general public is reacting to the story. In TW's situation, social media has blown up with things demanding proof. Suing the person, and even that the guy should be in jail for slander.

in jail for slander?! that's funny. people are the worst :)

Sounds to me like this guy just wants some publicity. Maybe he has something else he is working on and wants people to know who he is since he hasn't really made a name for himself on tour. This is one way to get people to learn your name.

Agree, I think if this was anybody other than Tiger it would be the same situation as what happened with DJ. Surprisingly the PGA Tour are the only ones who handled both DJ and Tiger "theories" the same. Both times they made a statement denying the suspensions.

It seems like the guy didn't take long to 'recant' his story. Something tells me he got some letters very quickly from some people.

#Lawyered

~Rock

i don't think DJ's "issues" were very secretive, they may deny it, but his "issues" are very well known

I'm not prepared to accept such claims as anything more than rumor, at this point, especially based on the statement of one person that may or may not have a personal motive. But based on the way Tiger is playing, if I were he, I'd be upset with Nike for giving me such a piece of manure ball and any drug used is definitely not working. Also, its not that all of a sudden Tiger didn't show, he was playing and dropped out. Surely the tour didn't suspend him between holes. Until proven different, I must accept that Tiger's absence is self imposed.

I've know a couple of very good people that because of chronic pain became dependent on prescription drugs. They eventually recognized their problem and responded, but it wasn't done over night. Maybe, Tiger sees a problem with some prescription for his pain and has decided to take the time and make the effort to escape them and work on his game as well.

For me, Tiger is old news, I rather watch the young up and comers.

Sounds like this guy is a Tiger Hater that has taken it to far i am sure he got some nice mail today

Back