2015 Arnold Palmer Invitational - Bay Hill [SPOILERS]

Damn.

Well, hell of a win for Matt Every. Great day of golf.

Congrats to Every.

I think you could say Every likes this course.

Ok. Buds sitting here were asking bc his club touched the ball. I said no penalty
Yeah on the tee is the only place you can move the ball by accident and not have it count for anything. As long as you weren't trying to make a stroke.

Well done by Every. So hard to defend a title!

Back to back win for Every

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was a great Sunday afternoon, I love watching the PGA.

Respect to Every - didn't think he was good enough to repeat/defend.......looking forward to the Masters - Texas two-step isn't that interesting imo.

Really needed Stenson to win for fantasy. Happy for Every though as he made the putts he had to make

Brooks Koepka withdrew because of a dislocated rib in his lower back. That sounds painful. Wonder if that will jeopardize his next two starts in the Shell Houston Open and The Masters.

Brooks Koepka withdrew because of a dislocated rib in his lower back. That sounds painful. Wonder if that will jeopardize his next two starts in the Shell Houston Open and The Masters.

That's weird, didn't he say he wouldn't because he wasn't a quitter?

I took that at a shot at other players who have WD'd after injury, it seemed a little out of line to me.

Congrats to Every for defending his crown. Great story after his win there last year. Thought about taking him this week and didn't.

Stenson thinks that the officials putting his group on the clock played a role in him losing the tournament: http://www.weiunderpar.com/post/stenson-peeved-about-officials-getting-in-the-way-of-tourney-result

Here's an idea: play faster so that your group doesn't get put on the clock. What a crybaby.
They had a full hole open in front of them and were off the pace. The officials did exactly what they were supposed to do. The rules don't change because you're leading and I think they've been way too lenient on the leaders in the past.

I like Stenson, but comments like those will quickly make me change my mind.

Maybe he shouldn't have marked and waited to finish off all those putts that were less than a foot out. I saw it at least 4 times

That's weird, didn't he say he wouldn't because he wasn't a quitter?

I took that at a shot at other players who have WD'd after injury, it seemed a little out of line to me.

I didn't take it as anything negative towards anyone else. I'm kind of shocked/impressed he got to hole 12 today with that injury.

I didn't take it as anything negative towards anyone else. I'm kind of shocked/impressed he got to hole 12 today with that injury.

I agree, he was generally pissed off that he had to WD. He has quickly become one of my favorite players on tour. Hope he doesn't miss much time,

That's kinda crappy. ...the clock made him forget how to putt. A shame he resorted to excuses

I think putting a pair on the clock is wrong, you need to single out the one player, cause then you think your the one that always needs to rush for the other guy so you don't get penalized. We have a guy that plays with us that plays slow and ever time someone is in his group they play like crap cause they are always trying to make up the difference. I personally think he shouldn't of said anything publicly but I don't blame him. Hofmann was kinda all over the place at the end and slowing them up. I also don't think if Rory was in that group they would of been put on the clock.

I think putting a pair on the clock is wrong, you need to single out the one player, cause then you think your the one that always needs to rush for the other guy so you don't get penalized. We have a guy that plays with us that plays slow and ever time someone is in his group they play like crap cause they are always trying to make up the difference. I personally think he shouldn't of said anything publicly but I don't blame him. Hofmann was kinda all over the place at the end and slowing them up. I also don't think if Rory was in that group they would of been put on the clock.
Stenson has a rep as a slow player, I've never heard that about Hoffman.

Stenson has a rep as a slow player, I've never heard that about Hoffman.
Stenson always looks extremely deliberate when I watch him. Seems like he has to discuss with his caddie about how often to breathe.

2015 Arnold Palmer Invitational - Bay Hill [SPOILERS]

To be fair I only saw the last 4 or 5 holes but I thought Hoffman was slow as molasses.

I could still be pissed about my 5 hour round yesterday though.

Sour grapes, and quite disappointing.
If you need 10 minutes per putt to win tourneys, you shouldn't win tourneys.

Back