The Honda Classic [Spoilers]

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425074047.030073.jpg

Just got reprimanded for taking his picture.

Love seeing this course on TV after playing there.

First time I can recall saying oh I remember that, or the pin is just right of where I remember it.

Of course, these dudes hitting from the tips is another story.

iBar is packed!

Wow, Nicholas Thompson with one of the ugliest shots you'll ever see from a professional player (otherwise known as a semi regular shot for hackers like me)

Does any tour pro have a faster swing tempo than that guy. Maybe there are some but no one comes to mind as being faster.

Looks like Rory will be out, come on man, when your number 1 you should at least make the fricken cut. The course is difficult but that was a poor performance. If Rory is indeed out at least he has in fact posted a score lower than some in the field . Tiger on the other hand ???? I am a fan of Tiger but not a die hard, as I posted before on Tiger

1. The way he has played this year not confident he would score lower than anyone in the field
2. When he next plays not confident he will make the cut
3. If he plays enough maybe he can win some event but doubtful on that-- Don't see him winning any majors in the near or distant future

Glad I isn't waste money and a week on Rory. Looks like half my guys will be out for the weekend.

It's early, but Wilson Staff has to love this leaderboard.

Steele, Herman & Paddy are T4 and better.

wow what a day, rain delays = John Daly's

Well half my team is out, but the other half has #1, T7 and T19...so I guess that's something positive. A lot of big names missing the cut (most likely)

I've got 4 that made the cut so far and a possible 2 more once play resumes. Rory and DJ were the disappointments for me. But again, as I checked the FG standings, I'm still tied for FIRST! :bananadance:

Only 4 making the cut for me too.

Only 4 making the cut for me too.

Westwood and Henley have yet to finish 2nd round. Westwood is 1 down off the cut on 11 and Henley is 3 off the cut on 7. I think Westwood has a good chance and Henley a slim chance.

right now 6/10 will make the cut for me, only one guy under par

7 of 10 making the cut with a number in the top 20. Woot!

I put a call into Westwood and Henley to pick up the pace and get some birdies when they finish out the 2nd round. They both said.."Okay". We shall see if they really can make the cut.

I've got 1-2-34-40-67. Also 82-82-96-114-135.

But no Rory. Worked out not taking him this week.

Kinda bummed he's most likely (unless a ton of people blow up) going to miss the cut.

My team is sucking wind. Looks like I might only end up with 4 making the cut. Hopefully some guys will turn things around before the 2nd round ends.

I've got 1-2-34-40-67. Also 82-82-96-114-135.

But no Rory. Worked out not taking him this week.

Kinda bummed he's most likely (unless a ton of people blow up) going to miss the cut.

My 82's still have an outside chance of making the cut. Just one shot off the cut line with a couple of holes to play.

I've got steele and then a big drop to keygan

Complete mixed bag. I have

2,7,10,19,40 and five MC's

Back