Hell's Kitchen.

The Pacific: E1

I could t watch the pacific .

It was literally too depressing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I could t watch the pacific .

It was literally too depressing.

I've put it off a very very very long time for a lot of reasons.

cavs and warriors

Educate me here, is this about Pearl Harbor?

The Pacific theater of WWII post Pearl Harbor, U.S. vs Japan at its most plain. Its far far far far undertaught in American history, as all focus always falls on the European front, but the Pacific was brutal and terribly sad.

The Pacific theater of WWII post Pearl Harbor, U.S. vs Japan at its most plain. Its far far far far undertaught in American history, as all focus always falls on the European front, but the Pacific was brutal and terribly sad.

Where are you watching it? Netflix?

If more people understood what wet on during this period there would be a lot less bleeding hearts whining about the a bombs.

As you said though it's the after thought of ww2.

Most people don't even realiE there was still fighting after VE Day.

It's a tragedy.

My grandfather was in the Battle of Okinawa. I tried when I was younger to get him to open up about his experiences and he wouldn't.

Watching "Pacific" told me enough to understand why he wouldn't talk about it.

I've put it off a very very very long time for a lot of reasons.
One of the most moving things I've watched ever. but I've never been able to watch it start to finish in one viewing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back