Status
Not open for further replies.
I get to play golf with 2 cool THP''ers tomorrow morning.....good times

Besides my smart axe comments above, going to play golf with my son tomorrow makes me very happy! My dad was a great golfer, and hearing that talent often skips a generation, gives me high hopes for him, if he gets the bug!

Well what we thought was impossible, is not. Went to doctor today and found out my wife is 5 weeks pregnant! We were shocked and had no clue, still really hasn't kicked in yet but we will have a little one come this January. I am pumped to say the least
Congrats Rob! That's awesome.

My buddy swung by tonight and gave me a congrats present for my new job. It's definitely the ticket to get back in shape, since running is a little too stressful on the joints.

37df38a77e03031d136e5a8c803f1000.jpg
I LOVE my bike. I wish I could remember where I put it two years ago......

(It's on my porch..........​I think).

I LOVE my bike. I wish I could remember where I put it two years ago......

(It's on my porch..........​I think).

Yeah I left my mountain bike, which was one of my prized possessions, at my brother in law's house......10 years ago. Still haven't asked him about it, and I was at his house last weekend. #toolazy

Tomorrow will be my first day off in the last 27 days. I will be on the golf course with fellow thp'er RenRen89 at a great course.

Time to relax with a Heineken and some licorice.

Tomorrow will be my first day off in the last 27 days. I will be on the golf course with fellow thp'er RenRen89 at a great course.

Time to relax with a Heineken and some licorice.

That's an interesting combination.

That's an interesting combination.

I am soon going to substitute pizza as a replacement of licorice, but it still stands a great combo. I think you should try it.

I am soon going to substitute pizza as a replacement of licorice, but it still stands a great combo. I think you should try it.

Pizza sounds like a much better complement, especially if it was black licorice.

:sick:

Pizza sounds like a much better complement, especially if it was black licorice.

:sick:

I like my licorice red and my women black but never black licorice. hahahaha

I never thought I'd see the day but I watched my wife have her degree from SMU conferred today.
It's been a long 13 months but I'm damn proud of her.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm playing golf today for the first time in 12 days.

Have fun OC. Unless you are playing with ddec. Then tell him he is revolting,

Have fun OC. Unless you are playing with ddec. Then tell him he is revolting,
I am not. Today is the second half of a bowl/golf tournament. Since we came in dead last at bowling Friday night, no pressure today. Birdies a bounding!

And I agree completely regarding DeanDec.

Opening day for my son's junior league baseball team. He's been up since 6am, asking when we're headed to the field :) We're one of the 12pm starting games, on the "good" field today so all the kids were pumped at practice yesterday. Looks like it'll be a nice sunny day, as a coach I'm excited for the kids to finally be able to put on the uniform and get out there to have fun.

Opening day for my son's junior league baseball team. He's been up since 6am, asking when we're headed to the field :) We're one of the 12pm starting games, on the "good" field today so all the kids were pumped at practice yesterday. Looks like it'll be a nice sunny day, as a coach I'm excited for the kids to finally be able to put on the uniform and get out there to have fun.

Coaching your son in Little League is so special. I can dial back to those days and a smile comes to my face. So many good times were had!

Coaching your son in Little League is so special. I can dial back to those days and a smile comes to my face. So many good times were had!

Absolutely. My dad coached me, and his dad coached him. It's such a thrill for me when he makes a good play and gets excited with his teammates. I love it.

THP events always invigorate me and my love for the game. I am so happy with where THP is right now and the direction it is heading. I don't how Josh and Morgan do it but it does just keep getting better every year. Some ambitious plans are in the works and I am sure they will be realized with dedicated staff and tremendous forum members we have here.

The weekend was awesome howzat.

Enjoyed our gathering as well but also looking forward to the 2 thp events on the slate for me in june as well

Just sitting pondering that in 12 days I'll be sitting having a beer with other THP'rs at #LiiTA. To say I'm excited is putting it mildly. Besides working my tail off on the course so my handicap travels I've had to endure many beers to complete the training. :bulgy-eyes:

Enjoyed our gathering as well but also looking forward to the 2 thp events on the slate for me in june as well

2 events in a month is awesome. Almost as awesome as 3 :)

I'm INSANELY jealous.
While I haven't had any time to work on my game I'm certain I will have a great time at both regardless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back