Live Update Thread - Round 2 - 2014 Morgan Cup

Another great day of golf and coverage. Thanks to all involved for allowing all of us to feel involved from afar.

Today was so much fun playing with mmaynard11 jersey Nate, adamw238, golferbest, atlgolfer, and mward. I now understand what the guys last year said about cheering on your opponents. we all want good golf and want to win and lose against good golf, but also want our friends to play well. I can't believe how much golf was played today and by the end I was ready to be done. Tomorrow is another day and I look forward to playing Brad and seeing all the work he has done up close and personal. So much fun today.

Finally able to catch up with all the posts from today. The volunteers who kept things up to date were fantastic. Those who followed along and commented, cheering us on, thank you, thank you. I had a ball playing today with Mike Dean, hawk, Ddec, and WarEagle, and with my partners Matt, and Doug. Gentlemen all and great competitors as well. What an awesome weekend this is.

So as volunteers we strived to bust our humps to make sure all of THP who are not here can feel like they are standing on the greens or in the fairways as these shots are executed.

Unfortunately some of us are older than others and the hard work takes it's toll. Kevin is our "senior" member and today has made him a little tired.

y6unene5.jpg

Volunteers absolutely killed it today. The footage you all got today will be second to none. Thank you again for all of the hard work

This event is just amazing. Catching up on everything that happened today. I cant wait to follow along tomorrow.

I love each and every once of the volunteers. Just absolute rock stars.

Just caught up to the whole thread. Great play by everyone! The volunteers are just killing it. Looking forward to seeing how it all turns out!
Flog, thoughts and prayers for you and your family. I can't imagine what you're going through.

Just an "insert unjust adjective" day yesterday. The volunteers are unreal. The facility is awesome and we got to play some great golf with Smithfaced and JerseyNate. Pinching myself right now to make sure it's real.

I wanted to add another shout and thanks out to the volunteers for all of their hard work yesterday. Yesterday was a long, hot, humid day and they were out there running around taking photos, doing interviews, and updating on the progress of matches. It was truly amazing to watch.

I've tried to thank all of the volunteers in person, but really it needs to be said many more times and in as many ways as possible because they are kicking butt out here. They are working so hard and doing such a great job. Thanks guys and gals, you all rock!

I want to also thank everyone involved with the MC. What a great read!! I feel as if I am there and a part of the event. From the JB and GG planning and putting on the event, to the companies, Players, and volunteers this is class A. I can see that I have really found a great group of folks who love the game of golf and each other. Just AWESOME!!!

It's been fantastic to follow along. Love all the pics and the match updates were great fun to follow yesterday.

Everyone down in Myrtle is killing it this year! Hats off to the volunteers, you guys are really doing a great job.

looks like everyone had a blast

Any final day updates?

They will not be posting any of the results today. There will be a series of YouTube videos and a celebrating video that will be posted in the day to come to show final results

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

They will not be posting any of the results today. There will be a series of YouTube videos and a celebrating video that will be posted in the day to come to show final results

Meh, no good. Let's have some standard updates.

Meh, no good. Let's have some standard updates.
It's hot and we're playing golf and having fun. 40 winners today, but no word on how the points are shaking out.

As much as I would love to see how stuff is shaking down today, I love that the volunteers are spending as much time as possible grabbing every second of footage so we can watch as much as we can from home.

Imagine if we missed footage of the ace because we were getting a tweet out, or a picture up. Gotta catch as much on film as possible!

GO TEAM THP!

Bump for Ricky

I'm just shaking my head right now. Catching up in here now after the Round 1 updates and the volunteers hit it out of the park.

If what I witnessed when the volunteers were around our match happened across the board then we are all in for a very special treat come video time. Best ever. Can not wait.

Round 2 was amazing to be a part of. Seth and Ryan played extremely well. And the better team definitely won both matches. My only regret was the 6i that was snapped in half by a tree limb on a shot only Phil Mickelson would dare take.

Round 2 was amazing to be a part of. Seth and Ryan played extremely well. And the better team definitely won both matches. My only regret was the 6i that was snapped in half by a tree limb on a shot only Phil Mickelson would dare take.

I thought that was pretty awesome actually. Freakin awesome recovery attempt, and you didn't hurt yourself.

Finally had some time on the long car ride home to go through this thread. It was unreal how many updates were going on through the entire round. Great job volunteers!

Back