2015 THP Invitational at Olde Stonewall - Pittsburgh, PA

Thanks Rob. That was a little jab in fun at BIGBALL. He's a buddy.
He's from Maryland, he has to be a good guy.

I booked outside the room block just to get a king bed, the wife is gonna make the trip with me and a king bed seems like the right choice for me that weekend!

I know this isn't the travel thread, but what was the room rate for the king bed, most likely will need that if my Fiance comes with me.

I know this isn't the travel thread, but what was the room rate for the king bed, most likely will need that if my Fiance comes with me.

Hotels.com has $129/night

The block is only for 2 beds I can see if they will give us a king or 2 as well or see the Hotels.com deal

5547180792_a1c4045f7d_z.jpg

Just watched that video. I am super pumped to play here. Looks like one heck of a course.

Ok just talked to the wife and she is not going so I am looking to split a room for Friday night and Saturday night. I have not secured a room yet so if someone has and is looking for a roomy just let me know. Thanks.

Favorites don't need prep

That's right. I'll be adding at least two HOF tags under my name this year. Well that's how it plays out in my head at least.

Same Here!

And I owe some drinks...

Chris (PGG) to help temper his disdain for Arthur Hills, and for enduring old men selling him hole in one challenges while telling him how to swing a club

Rob - ( CAA Beat ) for hooking me up last year for tix to Tigers tourney - sadly, couldn't take him up on them at the last minute!

CJ - (Michigan Slice ) because, as he loudly proclaimed at Rum Pointe last year, he is the greatest putter in the world - and one funny dude!

Martin (MPlefty) just because of that cool Canadian accent. I think I'll actually be able to understand him better this year!

And Freddie, to sooth his eyes if & when he sees my craptastic swing!
Thanks man, I have been taking English classes just for you
Can I bunk with someone?
I'll be looking for a roommate too

Room booked! See everyone there.

Ok just talked to the wife and she is not going so I am looking to split a room for Friday night and Saturday night. I have not secured a room yet so if someone has and is looking for a roomy just let me know. Thanks.
Stribs and mplefty are each looking for a roomate

The king bed rate was 129.00 so just 5 bucks more a night.

Bonus 10! That's awesome, this invitational is gonna be great.

Mad Mex(restaurant) in Cranberry had great beers on tap at least from what I remember on work trips a few years back

I'm in! Let's get this party started. Let me get gregdan as partner since he's favored to win this

I'm in! Let's get this party started. Let me get gregdan as partner since he's favored to win this

Hey now, no playing favorites. Lol unless it's me then I'm all for it. Lol

That's right. I'll be adding at least two HOF tags under my name this year. Well that's how it plays out in my head at least.

Im shooting for an 18 handicap by June so I would love to be partners in this.

I haven't booked a room yet but will be doing so in the next 24 hours. If one of you guys are still looking for a roommate let me know. That goes for anyone actually.

I'm coming in Friday and will check out Sunday morning.

Tried to send you a PM, except your mailbox is full. Clean that up! I'm up for sharing.

Im shooting for an 18 handicap by June so I would love to be partners in this.
Let's do it buddy. I think we would have a pretty good shot at winning. Maybe.

Back