2015 THP Invitational at Olde Stonewall - Pittsburgh, PA

There is a golf show aired here in NE Ohio called "18 holes with Jimmy Hanlin" (on Fox Sports Ohio). In one of those episodes they played Olde Stonewall. Of course I deleted it last year, but hopefully they'll repeat it sometime soon. And I see in the link below that the show is being broadcast over a wide region, so maybe it will play in your region & you'll get a close-up view of some of the holes:

http://www.jimmyhanlin.com/pages/18_holes_with_jimmy_hanlin

Deposit paid, room booked. They put me with two double beds so I can take on a room mate.

What a great group. Can't wait to follow along from my step sons wedding

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boom! What an awesome group of rock stars coming to this one. This one is going to be epic. Fifty plus will make it the largest Invitational ever! Can't wait to get to Olde Stonewall with you all.

Ah sucks I missed out but sometimes that's how the chips fall. Congrats to the 50 you're in for a great weekend!

hey, sign up and get on the wait list, JB has hinted it will be well worth it

Deposit paid, room booked. They put me with two double beds so I can take on a room mate.

Damn that was fast, the traveling thread didn't even have a chance to get posted yet lol.

hey, sign up and get on the wait list, JB has hinted it will be well worth it
I was actually going to post in here and see if Morgan could add myself and Maddog to wait list because I think I may have issues with my email.

You are already on the waitlist, see the first post.

Wait List
T2GRN
LeeB18
MBurnham
cbaker2882
lvgolfer
TyJohnston
DavidWinchell
Plin
G$$$
Hey Morgan, any chance you can throw myself and Maddog701 on the waitlist? I think I had email issues.

Ah sucks I missed out but sometimes that's how the chips fall. Congrats to the 50 you're in for a great weekend!

You better get your flat bill wearing self and much cooler father on that wait list.

You better get your flat bill wearing self and much cooler father on that wait list.

Yeah we will be. I'm bummed as I think none of the emails I've sent from my phone over the past week or so have sent.

Last edited:
Travel thread will be posted in next few days with hotel info reminder as well as am extra rounds price for stonewall for those that are interested

Can't wait to finally meet you Freddie.

Same Here!

And I owe some drinks...

Chris (PGG) to help temper his disdain for Arthur Hills, and for enduring old men selling him hole in one challenges while telling him how to swing a club

Rob - ( CAA Beat ) for hooking me up last year for tix to Tigers tourney - sadly, couldn't take him up on them at the last minute!

CJ - (Michigan Slice ) because, as he loudly proclaimed at Rum Pointe last year, he is the greatest putter in the world - and one funny dude!

Martin (MPlefty) just because of that cool Canadian accent. I think I'll actually be able to understand him better this year!

And Freddie, to sooth his eyes if & when he sees my craptastic swing!

Mad mad props to JB and GG seeing the #want for this event and bringing all these THP'ers to the Burgh'! Very well done!

What he said. I can't thank JB & GG enough - I am soooo looking forward to this!

Can't wait to finally meet you Freddie.

Same here! So many people to finally meet in person - it's gonna be awesome!

Travel thread will be posted in next few days with hotel info reminder as well as am extra rounds price for stonewall for those that are interested

Mike, were you able to clear up the Thursday/Monday issue with our block of rooms that some ran into yesterday?

Mike, were you able to clear up the Thursday/Monday issue with our block of rooms that some ran into yesterday?
I've put the request in just waiting for a call back

Same Here!

And I owe some drinks...

Chris (PGG) to help temper his disdain for Arthur Hills, and for enduring old men selling him hole in one challenges while telling him how to swing a club

Rob - ( CAA Beat ) for hooking me up last year for tix to Tigers tourney - sadly, couldn't take him up on them at the last minute!

CJ - (Michigan Slice ) because, as he loudly proclaimed at Rum Pointe last year, he is the greatest putter in the world - and one funny dude!

Martin (MPlefty) just because of that cool Canadian accent. I think I'll actually be able to understand him better this year!

And Freddie, to sooth his eyes if & when he sees my craptastic swing!

I feel so left out! :crying:

So, since the names are set, time to make travel plans. Anyone near NYC that would carpool? Otherwise I'll take a train, no biggie.

I've put the request in just waiting for a call back

Thanks captain. I'll be booking Thurs-Mon so I'll wait a bit for things to sort out.

I booked outside the room block just to get a king bed, the wife is gonna make the trip with me and a king bed seems like the right choice for me that weekend!

Hahaha, I can't remember the old demo day head counts......those were up there but not over 50 I don't think (and in Florida).

No snow here though.....hahaha, so we do have PA beat!

Plus I'll be there and that's enough for Texas to be represented.

ken...I've got you covered...For Being so Awesome at during my inaugural THP practice round.

ken...I've got you covered...For Being so Awesome at during my inaugural THP practice round.

Thanks Rob. That was a little jab in fun at BIGBALL. He's a buddy.

Damn - I totally missed you on the in list! Hell yea, you get a drink, and maybe once again I'll mesmerize you with my quickness on the tee if we play together!

Damn - I totally missed you on the in list! Hell yea, you get a drink, and maybe once again I'll mesmerize you with my quickness on the tee if we play together!

Haha. There he is. I thought I could get a rise out of you buddy. It'll be great so see you again. It's been a little while.

Back