2015 THP Invitational at Olde Stonewall - Pittsburgh, PA

will there be a replay rate for friday/sunday rounds at olde stonewall?

There will be, just waiting on 1 more piece of info and I'll post the price and phone # for folks to call to setup tee times if interested.

I would be interested in an extra round either Friday or Sunday, whether it's Olde Stonewall or another place.

Deposit sent. Interested to see what extra rounds are taking place.

Sunday replay would be great for me!

I am a major "foodie" and anyone from the area needs to give me the inside scoop on restaurants and areas to go!

Just gonna throw it out there. There is a Dave and Busters 55 minutes from the course......

Just gonna throw it out there. There is a Dave and Busters 55 minutes from the course......

Sometimes the past is just that, the past. Driving over an hour, seems like a bad idea to play some games.

Wow, nice to sign-in and see I got in with the Bonus round!! I've played with a few of the others on the list and look forward to meeting the rest of you...some newbs, some legends. Awesome!

Sometimes the past is just that, the past. Driving over an hour, seems like a bad idea to play some games.

Point taken

Just to update, I have a roommate set up and am no longer looking for one.

Saw more names on the waitlist. anxiously waiting to see what's the "deal" :confused2:

Good to hear extra rounds will be offered. Definitely interested and I saw in earlier posts about Oakmont or where ever, would be nice to play golf before I play golf, then afterwards play golf. So far I am thinking arrive Friday and leaving Sunday, gonna need a bunk mate.

Couldn't shut up about this event to my family last night. Had to show them the course website. I'm very pumped about playing this course, it looks amazing. Its just going to be 10x better than an average round because I'm playing with fellow THPers

I just showed a picture of the clubhouse to my fiancee and she went crazy, she is thinking about coming

I just showed a picture of the clubhouse to my fiancee and she went crazy, she is thinking about coming

Pretty sure my wife is coming along, we've never been to Pittsburg and she is interested in seeing what the city has to offer. I'm sure there are probably some good places to shop while I golf.

Pretty sure my wife is coming along, we've never been to Pittsburg and she is interested in seeing what the city has to offer. I'm sure there are probably some good places to shop while I golf.

There are great places both South and North of the course. Primanti Bros is about 25 mins away in Grove City along with the Grove City Outlets.

Driving or flying?

I will most likely be drinving in, meetin Moosejaa on the way down, what about you?

Still in ponder mode. OITW & I along with a couple of others (which would lead to trying to coordinate with others along the route) are tossing around playing Thursday in Western MA, which would lead to a road trip. I envision a rental van with a "no bbq or other gas-causing food digestion" clause being put into play.

Still in ponder mode. OITW & I along with a couple of others (which would lead to trying to coordinate with others along the route) are tossing around playing Thursday in Western MA, which would lead to a road trip. I envision a rental van with a "no bbq or other gas-causing food digestion" clause being put into play.

Any chance you guys might be close to NYC?

Just a heads up to the people talking about bringing their significant other. The cost of the event includes your dinner, but if you are bringing someone else, please let us know ASAP. We will have to confirm that we have room available at the dinner and then get you a price to pay for them to be included. Thanks.

Back