What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some range time and watched the Farmers Insurance.

Trying to hits golf balls in my basement only to find my dog freaking out every time she hears the hit. Crap! I just built my hitting area.

Played a little fun par 3 tournament at my club. Nice. Got to work on my irons.

Played first round of our Pennants competition. Our team won 7-2.

THP and sold a putter.

My wife and I cleaned our clubs and organized our bags for our golf trip to Orlando the first week of March. Next step will be to book four rounds, any suggestions/recommendations of courses to try in the area would be most appreciated (I will have a car for the week).

Nice GC you have there in your avatar. I used to have a 2003 wrx wagon.

Thanks. That one is now the daily driver and I have a BRP one swapped with brembos for the auto cross track. Love the GC chasis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hit 10 balls out my backyard with the Vapor 3W.....feels good.

b3afbb47fef7fb36f54207e16fa58d9a.jpg
about to hit 18.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Played 9 on sim with Terra and let her hit on the sim range. For her first time she was doing ok. She's excited to start pounding the ball better. Her long drive was 155. Not too shabby for never seeing her ball flight before.

Hit the dome for some practice time. Not a huge fan of hitting inside and off mats but it's all I got with sub-freezing temps and 2' snow on the ground.

18 holes of golf in February.....FEBRUARY! So happy to be playing.

18 holes of golf in February.....FEBRUARY! So happy to be playing.
Completely jealous of you guys down there. It's only a 4 hour drive! :alien:

THP & watched some men and women on TV are very good at golf.

Went to the range today for the first time of 2015. Hit a large bucket and felt pretty good actually.
Felt like I was crossing the line a bit on my back swing, so I posted the swing for Freddie to diagnose.

Played 18 yesterday and today. Awesome weather for the first week of Feb. Even better, my friends paid since it was my birthday!

Completely jealous of you guys down there. It's only a 4 hour drive! :alien:
It was beautiful out! Windy a bit on the front 9 but nothing an extra club couldn't solve!

Walked 18 in nice weather and THPed

Walked 18.
The wife got out of bed about the time I was getting ready to leave & asked if she could come walk with me. We had a pretty enjoyable time & just talked through the whole round.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Walked 12 holes as all my regular courses were booked solid til 3:00. Played til dark with my new golf buddy. Walking back in the near dark ribbing each other about our rounds reminds me of when I was a kid.

Played 18. Pretty well, I must say. Maybe the short game is coming around.

Got a chance to spend a few hours at the range - course was too busy to get a round in.

A few hours at the range along with a nice short game session.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back