The Official 2014 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anybody hear Brady's reaction to being asked if he saw Welker take anything? Pretty funny.

Wow then Ricky Williams got off light compared to this dude. made an example out of Gordon.

Wow then Ricky Williams got off light compared to this dude. made an example out of Gordon.

Gordon is no saint. A one year ban for being an idiot seems fair.

Did anybody hear Brady's reaction to being asked if he saw Welker take anything? Pretty funny.

lol yeah. he just laughed it off

Gordon is no saint. A one year ban for being an idiot seems fair.

I can understand that but Ricky wasn't an angel either. Ricky was known and let it be known that he smoked dope and chose on his own terms some of the times when he played football. When he wanted to come back he was so talented most teams would kick a puppy to get him on their team so it was no concern to him.

Just found out NBC is off directv so no football for me tonight. Actually thought Thursdays were a dual broadcast with NBC and nfl network but guess not.

Just found out NBC is off directv so no football for me tonight. Actually thought Thursdays were a dual broadcast with NBC and nfl network but guess not.
They're duel with CBS and NFL network starting next week, and that lasts for like 7 weeks I think. Then only NFL network.

I was told NBC will be back on tonight only for the football game.

Extremely classy move by the Bengals here: http://abcnews.go.com/US/cincinnati...-daughters-cancer-treatment/story?id=25244680

Devon Still is a D-tackle for the Bengals. Over the summer, his 4 year old daughter was diagnosed with cancer. He was allowed to have extra time this summer to spend with her after the diagnosis, but then had to come to training camp. Over the weekend, he was cut from the Bengals, and he understood why that happened because in his words, he couldn't give 100% to football. Here's the rub: without being employed, he would lose the health insurance coverage for his daughter's treatments. The good news is that the Bengals signed him to their practice squad this week, so he gets to stay a member of that team and his daughter gets her treatments covered by insurance. PLEASE don't make this into a health insurance debate, we have that in the debate room. I applaud the Bengals for seeing the bigger picture instead of just being focused on football in this situation.

Saw that before. That's very cool.

Just saw this commercial in the pregame. Thought the JJ Watt part was pretty funny.

And away we go!!!

Hope the Hawks D is strong tonight against the pass.

Let's go lacy seahawks d and hauschka

Pack Offense looking stellar.

Is it possible for both of these teams to lose?

Seahawks D doing there thing. Punt, here comes beast mode

That place is just loud!!! Let's go Hauschka

Lacy looks terrible!! #jumptoconclusions

Is a tie considered a loss?

Man I should have took lacy in all 3 leagues...he's leading the league in rushing and receiving

With Lynch in second.

I foresee Harvin getting a lot of touches. Going to be a PPR beast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back