International Foods - Your Selections

I'd have to go with Greek food and Sushi

I absolutely love food but I think over the years I've concluded that great authentic Mexican food is my favorite. I will always have a spot for Italian but where I live we are spoiled with Italian food so having fantastic Mexican is always the best.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Rolled with some Latin food tonight, Roma Viejas, black beans and rice, and some delicious plantains.

I love most food, but Latin food of all varieties are probably my favorite international food.

Rolled with some Latin food tonight, Roma Viejas, black beans and rice, and some delicious plantains.

I love most food, but Latin food of all varieties are probably my favorite international food.

Went down to Town and Compton a couple of weeks back to a true Latin place and got Mofungo. If you havent had it, and like Latin food, its a must.

Went down to Town and Compton a couple of weeks back to a true Latin place and got Mofungo. If you havent had it, and like Latin food, its a must.
Town and Compton us a very accurate description :).

Yep I love Mofungo and the more authentic the better.

I pretty much like all food. Italian, Mexican, German, Russian, Japanese, Thai, Chinese, Greek, Swedish, Carribean and French come to mind.

Thai food especially home cooked with everything fresh from the market that day.
Indian food, some of the best I have eaten were when I lived in Glasgow. However there is a small Indian place near to where I work, that sells roti with egg, veg samosa and dahl for breakfast and that is beautiful.
Kazakhstan / Ukrainian / Russian is also up there.
But being English and living in Asia I really crave a proper English Sunday roast dinner.

I LOVE international food. I would probably take any international dish over an American one.

Does anyone know a good website to buy GOOD curry? I absolutely love curry, it's one of my favorite spices, but McCormick isn't going to cut it so I would like to find a reliable place online to buy it.

Can you buy the raw spices and make it yourself? I have a authentic Indian recipe for curry, it takes a hour or so to prepare but is well worth the effort.

having lived in the Philippines and Thailand as a young boy, I have had chicken and rice in many different cultural palates. I would put good Mexican at the top and good American BBQ 2nd...

Really true Indian and Mexican. Something about tandoori chicken and great tacos

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Because of this thread we came down to Tarpon sponge docks for lunch before I leave tomorrow.

c24032c6e54faf9b6625f0996135e582.jpg

4272471e4e6a25adfe1c2bac817ddee3.jpg

7ce9e8489b7db81334e24f52a2a71b89.jpg

8b30299473ed7c5b609695b0f8cff4c5.jpg

I like pretty much all ethnic food. I love the variety of flavors. A few of my favs are Brazilian, Japanese, Indian, Hungarian, Thai, Irish, and Greek. Can't go wrong anywhere but English and Russian

Not really adventurous but do really love good Ethiopian food. Favorite was Queen of Sheba over near Addison airport when we lived in the dfw area.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I really love to try new international food. I think Andrew Zimmer from Bizarre food has best job in the world. I am into pho lately.

Bangers and mash, Iowa style!
acb3378318ea64be6095141c32793870.jpg

I could go for a Scotch Egg right now

Greek, Indian (Pakistanian Indian), Brazilian Steakhouses, Korean, Ethiopian (surprisingly good), Lebanese/Mid Eastern are the places I've eaten at recently. I enjoyed them all.

Japanese is my go to

Almost had gyros yesterday for lunch but the joint was closed. So we got Chinese instead.

Just ate at Golden krust a Jamaican joint in Port Char. No heat and not a great deal of flavor.

Back