#TheGauntlet Coming Back In 2015

Man I sort of swore off competitive golf for 2015, but this one is tempting.

I feel like in your near backyard, that's neigh impossible.

That'd be like me trying to skip the Disney event. Unfathomable.

Cog Hill + THP + Callaway, sign me up!!!!! This is going to be effing amazing

Do we know the timeframe for this one yet?

Thinking I need to try and make this happen. Owe it to myself to at least give it a shot. Playing Cog Hill would be amazing and we know how much fun Callaway is at events.

When JB is excited about this as I saw that he was, you know it's going to be really really special.

I'm pretty excited about this one. The travel is reasonably manageable, Chicago is great, Cog freakin' Hill and all that golf. Just hoping the dates work and I can get in.

I am hoping to make it back into the gauntlet, after all the great stories in the granddaddy. I enjoyed the whole zoo crew family, would love another weekend with them and to make new THP friends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really hope to meet you there sir

Add me to this wish list. I say practice round with the two of you would be a fine way to start the event.

Add me to this wish list. I say practice round with the two of you would be a fine way to start the event.

it would be great! we didnt have a chance to meet in OC, we have to fix that

it would be great! we didnt have a chance to meet in OC, we have to fix that

That would be great. This one is really high on my list....says Captain Obvious..ha

Rob and Martin it would be a pleasure to meet you both. Here's to hoping we make it in this event. Both of you are solid guys and to share this event would be nothing short of amazing.

Fall golf around Chicago is amazing, so if it is September again this course would be even more beautiful.

1. Why would you ever swear off competitive golf?!
2. It's in your back yard a few hours away!
3. I hope you make it to Iowa this year :)

Man I sort of swore off competitive golf for 2015, but this one is tempting.

After having a fantastic time last night at Top Golf in Gilbert, I would say if this event doesnt get you excited you might want to check to see if you have a pulse. An amazing golf course AND Top Golf AND the team at Callaway Golf? This event will be legen...

Wait for it..

DARY!

The Zoo Crew at Top Golf would be really something to see, I think. Can't wait to hear more about this one.

major skim here...was a date announced for this yet?

This sounds like it will be a great time. Can't wait to hear more and try to get in on this

This event is constantly on my mind.

I love that this coming back! I love that my man Johnny 'persinality' will be back. Just another fantastic event by thp events

If I don't get in, and man will I try, I volunteer to caddy for anyone involved! I have a feeling this will be one of the Highlights of THP2015.

I am getting in on this one. I don't care how but I want in. It's been too long since I have hung out with the Callaway crew and add in a bunch of THPers and some Top Golf, yeah I want in.

I am getting in on this one. I don't care how but I want in. It's been too long since I have hung out with the Callaway crew and add in a bunch of THPers and some Top Golf, yeah I want in.
Add in how close this is to us and it is an absolute no-brainer.

Back