The 2014-15 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. Absolute wow. Beat deep yet again.

Baylor is making this top 5 defense look silly. So hard to defend this.

So concerned with stopping the run, they forget about the deep pass. 4 times now.

Ok gordon is good....my lord

Especially against the monster defense.

So local radio is bashing this game from the fans not showing up stand point. Saying the stadium is like half empty and its about 60/40 Wiscy in terms of fans.

Im at a loss why these teams fans didnt travel. Goes back to my theory that the playoffs actually ruin the one thing that mattered about college football. The argument about who is the best and the best conference. Should go back to the original way of conference alignments and leave it to the bickering.

Did they not watch film on this team? Ha....

MSU under Narduzzi does their thing and doesn't adapt to other styles of offense. Losses against Oregon, OSU, and now quite possibly Baylor. All spread-ish fast tempo offenses. Also struggled against other sub par teams with spread systems. You can stop the spread run with 7 in the box, but 4 in the secondary will leave you open to the pass without some creative disguises, which we don't do for some reason.

This could get ugly.

I know talking to some of my Duckie friends is that the fan attendance will most likely be down. Between their PAC 12 championship, Rose Bowl and potential Championship game, most fans I spoke with are trying to select one game to go due to finances and staying at home for the others.

So local radio is bashing this game from the fans not showing up stand point. Saying the stadium is like half empty and its about 60/40 Wiscy in terms of fans.

Im at a loss why these teams fans didnt travel. Goes back to my theory that the playoffs actually ruin the one thing that mattered about college football. The argument about who is the best and the best conference. Should go back to the original way of conference alignments and leave it to the bickering.
Wisco fans usually travel really well. Oh well.

The bowls need to be closer.

That doesn't help the distances some of these fans have to travel is ridiculous.

FSU has to go all the way to California.... Are you kidding me? I don't like FSU and I think that's ridiculous.

Minnesota secondary is going to take a huge step back next year. We're losing a ton of talent. But man they've been fun to watch this year.

BBC with another int.

Big false start.

This Minnesota Mizzou game is really good right now.

Did he just argue to let auburn score with 5 minutes to go?

Dang why couldn't Leidner have done this all year...

Jdhdnslakzndbrkamsbxial eh!!!!!!!!!!

Catch the football Sammie!

Definite pi but it's frustrating watching pi calls on terrible passes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The right call for sure.

How good is the Wisky kicker? FG will force overtime.

Onside kick, Auburn.

Still lots of time...wisc will be fine....unless they throw it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back