How many Driver's / Shafts do you have currently?

RNG

Reaction score
Handicap
I currently have three drivers and about 5 different shafts. I use them at different times when things aren't going well because as you know it is never my problem so it must be the club!!! How many do you have?

3 heads and 4 shafts, but don't ever change once I find the combo that works.

I saw this and realized that...I need to start selling stuff when I replace it instead of hanging on "just in case".
I have 5, and I don't change up very much. So at least 3 of those are now worth about $25 if I could sell them at all. Drat.

Never been a huge driver shaft tinkerer, if it works I usually commit to it. Have kept the same shaft for 2 years, so only 1 driver/shaft :0)

Last edited:
3 drivers and shafts. The only shaft I will ever trust now is my project x. It will go on all my drivers from now on.....prolly, maybe

3 drivers and about 12 shafts.

2 drivers and 5 shafts

One. Im boring

5 drivers 5 shafts.

I have two of each, although the older one is just sitting around with my old irons, I suppose as an extra set in case a visitor needed one.

One head one shaft... It was fit at ECPC so I don't have a big urge to tinker...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i think i'm down to one head, but might have an adams xtd still.

i have 6 shafts that would work in my gamer, 2 tipped for the xtd, and one untipped pull. the weird thing is, i'll never need any of those shafts again after the px handcrafted event.

Oh lord this is going to be painful to add up.

Quick count adds up to 6 heads and 9 shafts. I'm hoarder, most of those o would never consider gaming again.

Currently in my inventory are 6 drivers complete and two extra driver shafts.

I've been liquidating lately so I'm down to 1 head and 2 shafts; I'm really trying to get down to 1 & 1...

1 driver and 1 shaft.

1 head and 5 shafts.. Don't think I am going to change shafts anytime soon though..

5 heads and 5 shafts, 2 of them this year.

2 heads, 3 shafts, which is new for me because I usually only have one complete driver at a time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I have one driver and that driver has a shaft .

One driver and one shaft. I have other shafts in my spare bag but don't use them

Two drivers, three shafts.

2heads and 4 shafts... A little range time will tell me which one I game

Three drivers and seven shafts after getting two more to try this week

1 driver head and shaft ,loving this combo

Back