2015 THP Invitational at Olde Stonewall - Pittsburgh, PA

Pumped that signups are tomorrow. Hoping to be able to see some old faces and meet some new ones

Can't wait for sign ups tomorrow. I'm definitely hoping I get into this.

You guys are gonna love this course.

These sign ups with the one hour window, is it first come first serve? Or will all entries within that hour be considered and then slimmed down?

These sign ups with the one hour window, is it first come first serve? Or will all entries within that hour be considered and then slimmed down?
The latter.

Got into Kentucky which is awesome. This is the one I had my eye on being close to home also

I just checked and my wife planned our vacation during the June 13 weekend so I won't be able to try to get in on this one. I am bummed. It is so close and I can't go. Maybe next year.

I just checked and my wife planned our vacation during the June 13 weekend so I won't be able to try to get in on this one. I am bummed. It is so close and I can't go. Maybe next year.

Rough break. Lots of other THP Events though including a number of them in the midwest.

Got into Kentucky which is awesome. This is the one I had my eye on being close to home also
I'm with you, this is the one I want in. I am from the Pittsburgh area originally but never golfed there so this would be awesome!

Almost here! :banana:

Just 20min until signups!!

reminds me of my anxiety Monday for the KY invitational. I hope everyone that wants in gets in.

20 minutes in and it looks like there are around 35-40 folks who submitted an email. Wow! I have to imagine the wait list will be pretty long.
Plus signups from people who haven't posted

Lol I agree

hoping six4three5 and I can tee it up in this one

Best of luck everyone! Wish we could all play but its great that these events have so much interest that they just don't have room for everyone.

THe party is officially over here now

Is it bad Im staying late at work so I can keep refreshing my phone to see who the first 20 are.

hoping six4three5 and I can tee it up in this one

I can tell you guys honestly, that based on skill level, you will not be paired together in a THP Invitational. Does not mean you wont be in the same foursome, and something tells me you know a thing or two about getting under his skin.

FWIW, pretty easy. Make fun of Rickie. Make fun of flat bills. Tell him the color orange is ugly. :D

Back