2015 THP Invitational at Olde Stonewall - Pittsburgh, PA

Really really hoping I can go 2 for 2 this week and get into this one as well!! This Invitational was top on my list for invitationals.

Me too! But I'm still working on that first part lol

Really really hoping I can go 2 for 2 this week and get into this one as well!! This Invitational was top on my list for invitationals.
1 down and hopefully 1 more to go. I am hoping to make this my second THP event of the year as well.

Man I'm anxious for this one!! Fingers crossed I can get into this one! And Maddog too!

I'm going to try for this one too, since it seems to be the closest one to me. Pittsburgh is a do-able drive as well.

Good luck everyone!

this would be my second THP event, really hoping i can make this work!

Only problem is it isn't an Arthur Hills design Chris haha! But the architect, Michael Hurzdan, did design one of my favorites, Pilgrims Oak, so I can't wait to check out this course. Hoping to get into this one for sure!

Big fan of Pilgrim's Oak when I'm back at home in Lancaster County!

Good luck to everyone interested. I'll be throwing my hat in, of course.

You guys will love the course. THP picked a great one.

Knowing my luck, I'm going to forget about signups and miss it. Gonna have to set alarms for myself.

Knowing my luck, I'm going to forget about signups and miss it. Gonna have to set alarms for myself.

yup, I just set 3 alarms for each day, to make sure I wouldnt forget.

Hard to believe signup begins tomorrow for this one.

Hard to believe signup begins tomorrow for this one.

It's an exciting week on THP with sign ups for two awesome Invitationals, and a new contest for #TheKing. Let's not forget a testing sign up also. Wow. It's good to be a THPer.

yup, I just set 3 alarms for each day, to make sure I wouldnt forget.

This reminds me of this one time in the USAF. Promotions were going to be announced the next day and I was really excited since I felt I did well on the test months prior. Couldn't not get any sleep at all.
Next day I had completely forgotten about it. Bosses told everyone to meet in the conference room for a ceremony and I was thinking, "hmm, I wonder what's going on." Then it wasn't until it got started that the ceremony was for me.

I have an alarms set for both tomorrow and Thursday, I really want in on this.

Only 24hrs before sign ups! This is going to be one hot ticket!!

This one is on the radar and hope I can get a spot.

Heck, I'm hoping for just one of the events...

Would be crazy and lucky if you go two for two! It could happen though.

this event is very exciting, I hope for 2 in 2!

Less than 24 hours until 1st sign-up window!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keeping my fingers crossed I get selected, I know there are a ton of great THPers that could make this trip and the course looks amazing!

This one is going to be a fun ticket.

Back