2015 THP Invitational at Olde Stonewall - Pittsburgh, PA

This one is going to be a fun ticket.

I am thinking about taking a run at this one for my first official THP event!

The virtual tour is pretty cool, the club house looks like a lot of fun as well. From the pictures it looks like a castle.

Just so you're aware, one of the requirements for these events is that you must be member of the Albatross Club beforehand though. Check it out here.

Would love to meet you buddy. QUite a few from Michigan I have a feeling will be making their way to this one. Great course, solid food and good times.

Every time this thread pops up I get excited. Let's get this party started.

You gotta be a member of the Albatross Club beforehand tho. Check it out here.

Pretty sure I read page one before posting... but thanks for the update, pal!

Would love to meet you buddy. QUite a few from Michigan I have a feeling will be making their way to this one. Great course, solid food and good times.

Sounds like a Plan, Lets do this! Looks like an awesome opportunity and group of guys.

Its the weekend after my birthday too!

Hopefully gonna go 3 for 3 in invitational sign ups and 2 for 2 this year! 2015 is great already!

Im hoping to get into this one, the KY one was just too close to vacation, the dates work so much better for this one for me.

Sounds like a Plan, Lets do this! Looks like an awesome opportunity and group of guys.

Its the weekend after my birthday too!

Heck yes. Bday golf with THPers is the best golf and bday ever.
I will be inconspicuous, but if you want to find me, I will be the guy in the big blue van. :D

I will be inconspicuous, but if you want to find me, I will be the guy in the big blue van. :D

you are taking the tour van all the way up there? I tought you would fly

Haha nice... as long as you aren't handing out candy!

No, but seriously... it sounds awesome.

you are taking the tour van all the way up there? I tought you would fly

As long as I can make hte trip time wise, we always plan on having the Tour Van out there.

Haha nice... as long as you aren't handing out candy!

No, but seriously... it sounds awesome.

I keep the lolipops superglued to the floor. I kid I kid...I mean I really am kidding.

oh oh man my bday is May 2. #TheKing. #birthdaywish

2015 THP Invitational at Olde Stonewall - Pittsburgh, PA

Wrong thread sorry guys.

As long as I can make hte trip time wise, we always plan on having the Tour Van out there.

I keep the lolipops superglued to the floor. I kid I kid...I mean I really am kidding.

LOL Classic

Can't wait for signups tomorrow. Making the trip from PHX is a no brainer to hang with the NE crew.

Havent seen you in a minute, it would be nice to hang for a few days.
Can't wait for signups tomorrow. Making the trip from PHX is a no brainer to hang with the NE crew.

Hoping to get into this tomorrow! I really liked having the entries split into two days. That was really a great idea. But man is it nerve wrecking when it's times up on that second day and your waiting to see if you got in

Hoping to get into this tomorrow! I really liked having the entries split into two days. That was really a great idea. But man is it nerve wrecking when it's times up on that second day and your waiting to see if you got in

Yeah was a little tense, and then I didn't make it into Kentucky. Wait list is promising though. Tomorrow, I'm hoping for better luck, but, it will still be stressful. Always is, no matter what method is used, at least for me.

Yeah was a little tense, and then I didn't make it into Kentucky. Wait list is promising though. Tomorrow, I'm hoping for better luck, but, it will still be stressful. Always is, no matter what method is used, at least for me.

Very true. That craziness of refreshing the first page then finalizing the email and sending it within 10 seconds was nuts. This wasn't so bad because we knew what to type out and what time to send it. But man it didn't make waiting any easier haha I can't wait for tomorrow

Back