Final Contest - Will You Create Your Legacy?

My #Legacy (official entry).

My legacy will be the memories I leave for my team, my opponents, the staff, the sponsors and the forum. As I will remember them, they will remember me as their peer, as their companion, as their worthy opponent. We will create something special. Also a lot of awesome photos.

Official Entry:

My legacy goes way beyond golf. My legacy will be how I live my life and how I treat others. Playing great golf with great company on great courses is just an added bonus. If I've learned one thing from THP, it's that golf is MORE than a game!

Official Entry:

I will create my #THPLegacy by supporting this forum. I’ll educate myself on the equipment offered by the sponsors; Wilson Staff, Bridgestone, KBS and Lamkin. I will practice this game we all love. I will engage my teammates. I will be dedicated to this event. A Legacy will be built!

1 bag down 15 to go :)
Lol that's a good one.
In all seriouness, with the great sponsors, great captains, great courses and @THPGolf the #THPLegacy is going to be one of the best events ever!!!!

I don't care about the swag (it is awesome) but not the reason I want in :)

Same, I love new clubs as much as anyone, but the competition and team format have me jacked up for this one. Having just recently played some team golf and money games, it reminded me how much I love the competitive aspect and how fun a little smack talk can be.

I hope I see you at this event Shane, I am still cracking up over some of the memories from the Bridgestone Championship!

Official entry: Nothing drives my inner competitive spirit other then a great venue and new friends. To represent my team to the fullest, giving all I can to ensure a victory. I will travel with integrity,competitive spirit and a well polished game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Official Entry:

[FONT=&quot]I feel this Legacy is not about yourself or any one person but rather this community and I will do my best through hard work, determination, motivation and teamwork on and off the course to make the THP community and my teammates proud to have me represent them in #THPLegacy![/FONT]

Official Entry:

My #THPLegacy will be that it will mark my comeback to playing competitive golf. One year ago, I injured my elbow, my enthusiasm for life and the want to even play golf again. What brought me back, wanting to play again? Simply, the camaraderie I've found with other THP members.

Official Entry:

My #THPLegacy is
making this the best and most inviting golf community possible, regardless of skill level, geographical location, post count or anything else. If I'm fortunate enough to get selected, I'll carry myself just the same above all else, and do what I can to help my team win.

Last edited:
My #THPLegacy is making this the best and most inviting golf community possible, regardless of skill level, geographical location, post count or anything else. If I'm fortunate enough to get selected, I'll carry myself just the same above all else, and do what I can to help my team win.

dont forget to add official entry Chris

as much as I want better odds, I wouldnt want you to be disqualified because of that

Lol. I owe you a beer either way.

Gotta keep this towards the top. Get those entries in!!

And the final day to enter has arrived

Official Entry:

My legacy will be that I will be remembered as one who worked hard preparing to be the best he could be for his teammates and sponsors, supported his teammates to do the same, and, as always, tried to ensure that they were relaxed and had fun while winning.

Last chance of the last contest. And then this really gets kicked into high gear. Good luck!

Does playing competitive golf on a pair of storied courses sound good to you?
How about playing competitively on a team, working on your game to accomplish a common goal?
Having all of THP following along, cheering your progress along the way.
Forming a brotherhood and life long friendships?
How does being sponsored by one of two great companies in Bridgestone or Wilson with the awesome pairing of KBS shafts and Lamkin grips in your full 14 club deal?

Does any of this sound appealing?

Then enter!
You can't win if you don't enter!

^^^birthday boy is right ya know^^^

Official Entry:

My legacy would come from having fun and being the best player I can be. It could be that I am the guy who made the shot or missed it, either way my legacy is born. PS it’s my 30[SUP]th[/SUP] B-Day today Pick Me Please.

Back