Minneapolis 2015 Outing aka Jucy Lucy & Friends - May 16, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is a saweet picture

This should wet your whistle. We will have the launch monitor with us as well. Since this is not a THP Event, we can't ask that all participants be part of the 2015 Albatross Club but we can make it better for those that are or join. After all, it helps go a great cause in Folds of Honor.

8a6b6c1bbc983186a5aa7d8f36b95639.jpg

b68c8c731ba15e48bd87cfaff7b22af2.jpg

97af0b04576c1745c1279a44fa9c7d9e.jpg
Did I see you in a metlife commercial recently?

Sounds like a great time for sure.

Talk about fun. Came home to my wife asking me when my 'golf thingie' was, and of course its on the same date as a wedding invitation we just got. Naturally, this is one of her friends, and someone i've met once (at my wedding). Still waiting to see what the verdict is on this one...

Rooting for you.

Wow! I don't get to try a lot of different drivers, not to mention on a launch monitor, so this will be a real treat for me. Thanks JB & THP!

This should wet your whistle. We will have the launch monitor with us as well....

Talk about fun. Came home to my wife asking me when my 'golf thingie' was, and of course its on the same date as a wedding invitation we just got. Naturally, this is one of her friends, and someone i've met once (at my wedding). Still waiting to see what the verdict is on this one...

You need to implement the rule my wife and I have adopted if we can't name 10 people off hand who we know will be there we just send a card. Although I am thinking we need to add meeting said person one time as an automatic no go.

I'm officially out of this one. I know you guys will have a blast. With my wife being a teacher (and it being near the end of the school year), it is just too hard for me to get away that weekend.

Enjoy everyone. I'll be following along for sure.

~Rock

This should wet your whistle. We will have the launch monitor with us as well. Since this is not a THP Event, we can't ask that all participants be part of the 2015 Albatross Club but we can make it better for those that are or join. After all, it helps go a great cause in Folds of Honor.

8a6b6c1bbc983186a5aa7d8f36b95639.jpg

b68c8c731ba15e48bd87cfaff7b22af2.jpg

97af0b04576c1745c1279a44fa9c7d9e.jpg

I'll have to get around to singing up.

Wow! I don't get to try a lot of different drivers, not to mention on a launch monitor, so this will be a real treat for me. Thanks JB & THP!

No question we are bringing a lot out. While this is not a THP Event, we are going to do some unique things to make sure it stands out for those that come and support.

This is gonna be a heck of a time for you all!

Even with the rain last year this gathering was a great time. Can't wait to get a chance to hit a few of those drivers!

That's because you're a manimal Bubbles. Looking forward to seeing you again dude.

That's because you're a manimal Bubbles. Looking forward to seeing you again dude.
Hah... I completely forgot about 'manimal'... lol

I should be all good to go for this. Count me in.

They have this at Menard's

If it was half as fun as what we did here (and it will be as fun), this is going to be spectacular.

No doubt, it was an extremely enjoyable afternoon of golf, everyone who is within driving distance of this needs to make it happen.

No doubt, it was an extremely enjoyable afternoon of golf, everyone who is within driving distance of this needs to make it happen.

Or flying distance. Just saying.

Here ya guys go. This about sums it up.

[video=youtube;X-x6cGqd-PU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-x6cGqd-PU[/video]

I'M IN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really trying to work out a way to get freed up to make this one.

So close, so many THP'ers, gotta make it work.

That would be great BM.

Really trying to work out a way to get freed up to make this one.

So close, so many THP'ers, gotta make it work.

Would love to see you there. I will add you to the possible list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back