Regional Rivalry Is Coming To THP

#RegionalRivalry Is Coming To THP

#RegionalRivalry Is Coming To THP

Wow, this place went wild. Had to be on the road most of the weekend and it took me a while to catch up in this thread, and others #outofdfwthread this is going to fun to watch come together

So guess people could still move in order to play in a region. He-He

Trout Bum needs to take a look at Georgia before deciding on his relocation. Plenty of trout in the north Georgia mountain streams. This is going to end up like college recruiting!

So guess people could still move in order to play in a region. He-He
That doesn't mean a pop-up trailer in your driveway.
#IFeelTexasIsRecruiting
#UtilityBillAsARequirement

All this talk has really got my competitive juices flowing! Maryland golfers unite!!! Charge - where and when? I have no idea but we will be ready!!

I know ti has been decided that Canada was part of the north west, but can I join the North East crew? we only play a few weeks every year but we are gooood

Welp I guess that settles it. Sorry Texas, Flyin Illini it is. What happens if a Texan trash talks Texas? Will that break the interwebz?
A single tear just rolled down Chuck Norris' cheek.

I know ti has been decided that Canada was part of the north west, but can I join the North East crew? we only play a few weeks every year but we are gooood

Still trying to separate eh!

Still trying to separate eh!

I wonder why this topinc keeps creepign up, I will not get into it.

what I was trying to say is I know most of the THPers in the North East and have played with them, that's why I feel like I belong to that group. that and the fact that I live about 2 billion miles from the west coast

what I was trying to say is I know most of the THPers in the North East and have played with them, that's why I feel like I belong to that group. that and the fact that I live about 2 billion miles from the west coast

I know, was just joking, you guys in the east should be with the eastern regions., the guys in the middle with those just across the line

what I was trying to say is I know most of the THPers in the North East and have played with them, that's why I feel like I belong to that group. that and the fact that I live about 2 billion miles 3218688000 kilometers from the west coast

FIFY. :smile:

Seems like the AZ contingent is looking to bail - That is pretty weak, especially since the regions have not been announced.
Have some pride in our Sheriff, Governor, Common Core… uh, never mind.
Well, have pride in the number and quality of golf courses here!!

It's clear cut really. It goes by what region are you in. Who's to say Canada will be their own region? Who's to say it won't be? All of the "who's region am I in" questions are all good questions, but do you really think we're going to get those answers by reply from JB? No way. It's going to come in due time and it's going to be great to hear. But right now, it's all uncertain to all of us.

Except for Texas. Duh.

It's clear cut really. It goes by what region are you in. Who's to say Canada will be their own region? Who's to say it won't be? All of the "who's region am I in" questions are all good questions, but do you really think we're going to get those answers by reply from JB? No way. It's going to come in due time and it's going to be great to hear. But right now, it's all uncertain to all of us.

Except for Texas. Duh.

I think you guys already got that answer. Well not really, but the typical guarded no info, but kind of info tease.
I asked if people thought their state could field a team of 8.

I think you guys already got that answer. Well not really, but the typical guarded no info, but kind of info tease.

And Michigan answered probably not....lol

Right. Some of the info we have right now says a lot of what this event MIGHT be. But, if there's one thing I've learned here, it's that a ton of time can be spent worrying about things that shouldn't be worried about.

Yes you asked if states could field 8 players. But that doesn't mean that each team will only be those 8 players from that state. Could be multiple states per region. Could be "rival" states pairing up. Just so many unknown facts right now. Good discussion about those facts are great for the thread just as long as it stays at that

Come on over to the Darkside, Martin. Bring your Roots sweatshirt, your toque and your bacon but leave your Habs jersey.

Well we know Texas would be their own region then. Heard they could field like 6 teams alone of all HOF'ers

No Ohio keeps saying we can't because we had to "borrow" a few Ohioans last year. Guess what there were still more MI guys on that team than Ohio guys and we still beat them. Plus this is a new year. I say we can and will when the time comes.

I think Michigan could. There are about 4 or 5 of you guys that travel well, keep the Michigan thread active and as THP grows, so will the active membership in each state

but.... I don live in a state :(

Right. Some of the info we have right now says a lot of what this event MIGHT be. But, if there's one thing I've learned here, it's that a ton of time can be spent worrying about things that shouldn't be worried about.

Yes you asked if states could field 8 players. But that doesn't mean that each team will only be those 8 players from that state. Could be multiple states per region. Could be "rival" states pairing up. Just so many unknown facts right now. Good discussion about those facts are great for the thread just as long as it stays at that

I will answer this with a riddle.

Does a one-legged duck swim in circles?

Come on over to the Darkside, Martin. Bring your Roots sweatshirt, your toque and your bacon but leave your Habs jersey.

I'll bring some maple syrup and poutine for you, but I will have my Habs hat

Back