What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
47 for 9 holes, looking back I really feel like I could've shot a 42.

Today was bad score day since I seem to alternate back and forth. Very cold north wind today was blowing the ball all over the place. I didn't strike it that bad but the putting was a nightmare in this wind, I had an uphill putt that burned the lip on the uphill side then do a u-turn and burn the lip on the down hill side going back down the hill (and down wind). 88 (42, 46) Can you tell that our back nine is more exposed to the wind?

Today was bad score day since I seem to alternate back and forth. Very cold north wind today was blowing the ball all over the place. I didn't strike it that bad but the putting was a nightmare in this wind, I had an uphill putt that burned the lip on the uphill side then do a u-turn and burn the lip on the down hill side going back down the hill (and down wind). 88 (42, 46) Can you tell that our back nine is more exposed to the wind?

Lol! Burned on the way up and burned it on the way down ... Sounds like my golf course

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

45/44 89 at wolf at paiute. Tough conditions with strong winds entire round. Had a great time with j4u, milehighgolfer and vegan702

45/44 89 at wolf at paiute. Tough conditions with strong winds entire round. Had a great time with j4u, milehighgolfer and vegan702
Love that course, and the entire Paiute complex.

Love that course, and the entire Paiute complex.
Absolutely. I've played out here 3 times now and every time has been windy as heck. Beautiful layout though

Some alien possessed me overnight and I went out and shot 76 today, 36,40. 12/14 FW, 10 GIR, 30 putts. Ran into a little trouble with traps on the back. Our club has just finished rebuilding all the bunkers on that 9, and put fresh sand in. The sand is like confection sugar--so soft that every ball ends up as a fried egg or buried. Got them out okay, but not near the hole. Also seemed to run out of gas a little coming down the stretch. Need to get in better shape.

Absolutely. I've played out here 3 times now and every time has been windy as heck. Beautiful layout though
Yep - makes for a long course, Wolf especially.
I hope to get out there in March and/or May.

Way to go ken!!

Some alien possessed me overnight and I went out and shot 76 today, 36,40. 12/14 FW, 10 GIR, 30 putts. Ran into a little trouble with traps on the back. Our club has just finished rebuilding all the bunkers on that 9, and put fresh sand in. The sand is like confection sugar--so soft that every ball ends up as a fried egg or buried. Got them out okay, but not near the hole. Also seemed to run out of gas a little coming down the stretch. Need to get in better shape.
Nice round!

Way to go ken!!

HaHa, #THPLegacy prep work j.i.c, paying off cap, or #TheKing. JK It was probably an aberration. But, I have been working on tempo and putting. When my tempo is right, it's almost scary.

Shot a disappointing 43/43 86 today. I will say that it's a goat track, but that really shouldn't make a difference. Played very well for most of the day, just lost my head on a few holes.

Way to go Ken, good score. Bunkers will probably be good when they get packed.

Vegas? Nice!

Bad Bad Bad 86 (44,42)

Shot a disappointing 43/43 86 today. I will say that it's a goat track, but that really shouldn't make a difference. Played very well for most of the day, just lost my head on a few holes.

If 86 is disapointing then you are doing alright man. Better scores are just around the corner.

Shot a bunch at tpc las vegas. Had a blast doing it

Shot a bunch at tpc las vegas. Had a blast doing it

Find any balls out there from the 2013 Bridgestone Championship? I'm sure there still a few out there.

Find any balls out there from the 2013 Bridgestone Championship? I'm sure there still a few out there.
I donated a few myself lol.

The clubhouse will never be the same. I'm a part of the donation club too. Great times!

Shot 72 +2 today. Demo'd two drivers (Nike Vapor Flex and Alpha 815) and I did play best ball of the drivers. The score I shot was not much different to what I would normally shoot but this wasn't a HC reported round. As far as the clubs went the Alpha was the dominate club in the battle.

Iron game was mediocre. I hit the Alpha FAR so I got away with it because I had nothing longer than an 8i the entire day. Putting and short game were solid but nothing spectacular.

The weather was awesome, sunny and 78 so I can't complain a bit.

55/51 at Lonnie Poole. Improvement by 7 stroke from last time, but was a frustrating round. Couldn't get off tee the first nine and it cost me dearly. The triple bogey on the last hole hurt too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back