McDonalds Employee Goes Nuts [NSFW]

Oh cmon brother, it's only Micky D's bruh! Tons of better place to work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Based on that display, there may not be a whole lot of other places for him to work, let alone better.

St. Paul huh? Could have easily been Houston :/

Thank god for Versace.

That's all I gots yo.

Wow. Do you think they tried to repay him with selfies of customers?

For those who've always wondered how to segue from "workplace violence" to "Whatchu wearin' bro", please watch this.

Something tells me it's going to be even harder for him to find a job when he doesn't get a good recommendation from McDonald's.
That was a guy? To tell you the truth I couldn't tell if it was a male or female.

I also couldn't understand a single word.

Either I'm messed up or this whole video is messed up.

Wow sounds like he was upset over something like 15-20 bucks.............unreal

Craziness
url

All I know is the cameraman sucks!

First, follow the action, and the action is the fired guy who is throwing stuff. Showing the mess is cool, but once that was done, focus on the fired guy!
Second, and perhaps most important: LANDSCAPE NOT PORTRAIT PLEASE.

The manager was fired the next day as well for not being to control the situation

Well, that should have been handled with one call to the popo.

Dude be illin' yo.. ( man, hurts me just to say that! )

And people wonder why Jesse and Al sharpton are around. The people in that video keep them employed. I have officially converted to Sammy Davis...Just kidding

And people wonder why Jesse and Al sharpton are around. The people in that video keep them employed. I have officially converted to Sammy Davis...Just kidding

1602dj8.jpg

Well, that should have been handled with one call to the popo.

Dude be illin' yo.. ( man, hurts me just to say that! )

sounds like it hurt. i agree, the popo would have been the first thing i did. no need to try and get in the way just use in store cameras to document it and let the guys/gals in blue handle it.

Ridiculous! The employee should still be charged.

Well that escalated quickly.

Back