Honma Coming to the US

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Honma announcing officially they are bringing their craftsmanship to the US. This quote from the information sums up their thoughts well and goes with the video rather perfectly.

"We believe a round of golf is a perfect way to bring people together, and as we transition into American stores and homes around the country, we know we will bring quality and craftsmanship to every swing."

I saw on twitter Adam was with them. Hope this leads to great things

I've been impressed with what we've heard from them and even more so with what we've seen in terms of product.

The Asian Golfer contingent around here seems to carry Honma clubs quite often so I've seen quite a few, but never swung one. They are in a handful of the GolfTown locations and usually very pricey, but look nice.

• Admin
I saw on twitter Adam was with them. Hope this leads to great things

He is. They have opened a new office and are ready to roll. Speaking with them you can hear excitement about the current lineup that just came out.

That's a phenomenal ad.

Adam as in Adam Scott ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Admin
That's a phenomenal ad.

Adam as in Adam Scott ?

No. Adam Sheldon is with Honma now. THPers might remember him from a number of our THP TV spots on equipment in the past. A very smart guy that has done a number of things in this industry from R&D to marketing and has brought some solid products to market. He has also been a part of a THP Event with Cleveland Golf.

Honma has brought in a number of talented people for the US market.

Awesome video

Nike is out of the market. Adams is basically finished as a competitor. Besides Srixon, no other real Japanese equipment company has a stateside presence. Makes sense to gamble.

I have likes the looks of their stuff and nice to see them bringing it to the US market

I am exited about this news. I enjoy Handcrafted clubs and look forward to trying them!

Cool video. It will being interesting to see how they tackle the US market and fun to have these kind of options become more widely available.

No. Adam Sheldon is with Honma now. THPers might remember him from a number of our THP TV spots on equipment in the past. A very smart guy that has done a number of things in this industry from R&D to marketing and has brought some solid products to market. He has also been a part of a THP Event with Cleveland Golf.

Honma has brought in a number of talented people for the US market.

Glad to hear - I've really enjoyed everything I saw from him here with Cleveland/Srixon, and I'm looking forward to seeing what the US Honma line looks like.

Excellent news

Cool video, can't wait to see their offerings

Represent The Hackers Paradise

Glad to hear - I've really enjoyed everything I saw from him here with Cleveland/Srixon, and I'm looking forward to seeing what the US Honma line looks like.

The TW 737 line is really their first line for this market. Glad to have the THP staff being some of the first to review it.

The TW 737 line is really their first line for this market. Glad to have the THP staff being some of the first to review it.

The 737P irons are right up my alley. The golf shop near me tends to have some of the more "exotic" (PXG, Bridgestone, Hogan) lines, so I'm hoping these show up there.

The 737P irons are right up my alley. The golf shop near me tends to have some of the more "exotic" (PXG, Bridgestone, Hogan) lines, so I'm hoping these show up there.

Nice. And if they don't now, they probably will soon as they are rolling out everywhere soon.

Pretty awesome video and really cool news. I have seen their clubs but never swung them will be interested to give them a go now that they are officially stateside.

Very well done ad, pretty excited about this. The coming to All of America gave me a chuckle.

Really glad Adam landed there I really enjoyed his content he did with Cleveland/Srixon good dude.

I hit some hybrids recently and was real impressed with it. Look forward to see what they bring to the game.

An incredible advertisement. Wondering if their clubs will continue to be at the price point they currently are at. Maybe a potential mass-produced (for lack of a better word) watered-down line of clubs at a lower price?

An incredible advertisement. Wondering if their clubs will continue to be at the price point they currently are at. Maybe a potential mass-produced (for lack of a better word) watered-down line of clubs at a lower price?
New driver is going to come in at 499, they're really intent on jumping headlong into the market.

New driver is going to come in at 499, they're really intent on jumping headlong into the market.

Ahh I see, that is a solid price point. Glad to see some more names and options for all golfers. Always would see one or two at a PGA Superstore but never got around to trying it out.

Back