Clash of Clans for iPad/IPhone...

We are getting better. Just finished our 1st 70 star war (25 players). We are 2-0-1 last three wars after mandating that attacks are from bottom up.
Thats the strategy we employ. Our bottom 15 (out of 25) is one of the strongest I have ever seen in a mixed TH clan. About 2 hours into his past war we had 3 starred everything from 12 down on the other clan. No cleanup necessary!

There won't be 70 stars this war. The clan we are matched up now is as lopsided as I've seen in a long time. We are doomed!!

Latest map (regular, not war):

079b5cc80d3ecd8df8f1e87ce1c59412.jpg

There are server problems right now according to their twitter.

Awesome. Just hours away from war

Brett could you take a look at this and see what I could do better? I know the end result is good, but just looking for input. The high lvl heroes worried me a bit, but turned out not to be a problem. Thanks in advance.

Sorry I didn't see this earlier, but good attack! I do think you can make some improvements. I like to make sure my golems stay separated if possible, particularly to start. I would have put one of them down on that left cannon and put another couple wiz behind him. That way he would've stayed to the perimeter and made short work of the defenses over there with wiz in support. Have a couple wbs and you could break him in at the wiz tower and make sure the following wiz can destroy the cannon and other defenses. As it went, you had all those wiz die on the left side eventually that could have been partially saved with the golem over there. Other than that though, pretty solid.

And don't worry too much about higher level heroes on defense. With rage and your hero's abilities you can take on higher lvl heroes no problem.

Pushed to Masters this AM. Hello 1000 gems. Now back down to where I belong...

Wow coward don't even let someone explain what happened just boot them that's fine its a game and that's pretty crappy to not even have a conversation with the person about it AARON

I guess you can delete It from here too huh

No worries war got kicked out of the clan because I attacked late. Due to dealing with my newborn twins by myself. Aaron erased the chain on the clan page of me trying to explain. Just caught me wrong on how they said nothing to me about it just booted me.

Gotcha.

Havent played this game in forever, feel like too many updates have occurred and I would be lost.

That's a bummer

Gotcha.

Havent played this game in forever, feel like too many updates have occurred and I would be lost.

Most of the updates have just been adding more levels to buildings and troops. Not much has changed really

Most of the updates have just been adding more levels to buildings and troops. Not much has changed really

Maybe I'll check it out again.

No worries war got kicked out of the clan because I attacked late. Due to dealing with my newborn twins by myself. Aaron erased the chain on the clan page of me trying to explain. Just caught me wrong on how they said nothing to me about it just booted me.
Yes you did get kicked, no it was not for attacking late due to your twins, yes it was explained multiple times, yes we were going to let you return prior to these inflammatory posts; this is not the place to complain about it or make derogatory comments take it to PM or facebook and we can discuss. I will not do it here any further.

Thanks Aaron, let's keep this stuff off the forum, as it's not necessary.

Not sure why you'd want to kick anyone since the latest update made it so you can pick who is in what war attack etc?

Yes you did get kicked, no it was not for attacking late due to your twins, yes it was explained multiple times, yes we were going to let you return prior to these inflammatory posts; this is not the place to complain about it or make derogatory comments take it to PM or facebook and we can discuss. I will not do it here any further.
I did try to on fb and you kicked me their to its fine man I over reacted. Sorry about it and no no one ever said anything to me. You guys have fun with it. I just thought it was gonna be fun to do with a great group of golf people.

I don't know how to pm just usually talk on the forum sorry

I did try to on fb and you kicked me their to its fine man I over reacted. Sorry about it and no no one ever said anything to me. You guys have fun with it. I just thought it was gonna be fun to do with a great group of golf people.

I don't know how to pm just usually talk on the forum sorry

No worries dude.

To PM someone, just click on their forum name and it takes you to their user profile, from there you can select to send them a PM.

Dang war that's awesome thank you sir. Learn something new every day

Back