If they can get that endorsement deal with Barney Rubble, I think their brand can really take off.

Kind of a fun little novelty item... I wonder how much different contact with rock feels/sounds, and whether the different rocks feel unique.

yuck yuck yuckity yuck

Kind of a fun little novelty item... I wonder how much different contact with rock feels/sounds, and whether the different rocks feel unique.

Ever putt with a Pinnacle?

Might make a cool display piece, especially if you could send them the rock in advance.

what-the-frak-lg.gif

I'd try it lol

If they can get that endorsement deal with Barney Rubble, I think their brand can really take off.

Just get John Daly, he's already sponsored by Rock Bottom, Warrior (or was), and Loudmouth, might as well just add to the ridiculousness lol

"Spalding ... it's time for Bam Bam. Ohhhh bam, bam ... this is a big one Bam!"

Good grief!

Those heads would make the perfect skipping rocks.

I'd probably put one on display in the house somewhere.

Yabba dabba do!

~Rock

When I saw this I thought rock bottom golf was coming out with their own putter line. Interesting, to say the least.

Buy it? No. Try it? Heck why not. I would think they would be pretty heavy though depending on the type of rock.

Interesting, but more of a novelty - and the website presentation is horrible - looks like they used a flip phone camera to take those pics

I think it would be a great display item but I'm not sure how well it would roll the rock.

OK. Everybody who has said "I would game a brick on the end of a stick of it help lower my score." Now is your chance.

Ill say for the price, they are a cool novelty.

Id putt with it. Just for the heck of it

Cool idea...but they are way too...well....ugly for my taste.

Itd be a cool show item in a granite countertop showroom........ other than that its pointless

Well, that is interesting. I'd try one if I happened upon one, but I wouldn't go out of my way. Might be a nice piece in your den or something. ;shrug:

Back