Bushnell Tour X Laser Rangefinder Preview

I am absolutely certain this will be my next range finder

134779498c2370d66411b5aba368f256.jpg

f4350cf1cf9fafffff66c4f7d4109172.jpg

859ad216a70627e72a3f8400dd7914ea.jpg

e53da62c29497315dabafeba0ca15ac7.jpg

I promised my wife I wouldn't buy any new clubs this year.

This thing seems to hit every facet of what I'm looking for in a range finder. Looks nice, as well.

Used this for the first time today and loved it. It's surprisingly light. Locks on target quickly. Used the black display today since the sun was in our face most holes and red didn't show up as clearly. Definite improvement from the z6 and v3, and those are SOLID range finders.

How is the size compared to the previous offerings?

Thanks, grip appears comfy too. Just need global golf to get this in so I can use my credit.

Thanks, grip appears comfy too. Just need global golf to get this in so I can use my credit.

Its really comfortable in the hand. Its about the same length as the V3 and fits better when using. Larger than the Z6 in all areas.

It's such a ponder but 5 bills is up there

I think the lock on target speed has improved fr v3 to z6 to tour x. Just so good

It's such a ponder but 5 bills is up there

Agreed but I need one and this thing has all the bells and whistles I am looking for. They never seem to drop in price or go on sale much either.

Looks sooooo badass.

If I could just get my finances turned around some, this would be full on ponder mode for me.

Bushnell Tour X Laser Rangefinder Preview

Agreed but I need one and this thing has all the bells and whistles I am looking for. They never seem to drop in price or go on sale much either.

Sadly you're right. I don't have much elevation near me or this would be a done deal. As James said, it is pretty badass

Last edited:
As a guy who plays different courses everytime out, and having recently played a course that had TONS of elevation changes my Leupold with slope is super handy.

I love my Leupold, but this one has it all and my previous Bushnell was great, only sold it so I could have one that had the option of no slope to use in tournaments, but this adds even more features...

Is there a button to ignore this thread so I don't even think about spending money on this?

This one is hitting the course today.

I'll be picking one of these up ASAP. My range finder was stolen at a tournament at the end of last season so need a new one anyways. Having the ability to go slope when not playing in an event that doesn't allow is ideal. Also, my home course is extremely hilly so I welcome some slope information for a change.

Looking forward to your thoughts on this one in play.

Performance is top shelf...all in one package. Used Kangs yesterday and was very impressed. Light weight, easy to conform/slope, display adjustments a breeze...and locks onto the target FAST. Very impressed.

I love my current one but it would be nice to use the slope adjustment a few times when not in a tournament to get the exact yardages, especially on my home course

This works fantastic. Fast, the ability to switch from red to black depending on light is brilliant. The best feature is the ease of focus.

This thing looks awesome and has the entire package of everything one could look for in a range finder. Nice to see it is performing extraordinarily, as expected. This may be my next upgrade.

Snagged a new one off ebay earlier today. Saved myself over $100 so pleased.

Nice little bday gift to myself and excited to use it once all this snow is gone.

I got a really good deal on one of these and had to pick one up. I sold my Leupold GX-4i2 so I didn't cost me anything.

I just played with it in the backyard....but I like how it feels...like the ability to change between red and black....and like the ability to go slope/non-slope. I'm going to take it to the course tomorrow & see how fast it hits the flag. Speed was the main reason I switched back to Bushnell.

Question...it is possible to turn off the "jolt"? I thought in the V3 jolt I had that capability.

Back