Project X HandCrafted Shaft - This Will Be Epic

Status
Not open for further replies.
This ain't your Grand Daddy's THP event.

Love this teaser.
THink Don is going to have as much fun with this (okay maybe not) as you guys are.
Lots of work is going into this one, so the participants are going to be blown away.

Having Don at the helm of this is fantastic. He was SO approachable at the show, and spent plenty of time chatting shop with ears willing to take it all in.

Anyone who gets the opportunity to be a part of this will be impressed. I am confident in that.

I gotta send somebody from this forum to Miramar.

I gotta do something here, I still can't believe it.

I gotta give you your dream shot!

Attachments

• stinger.jpg
    stinger.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 0
Love it!!!!

Any time DB starts talking, people should really listen. This event could/will be mind blowing cool.

Definitely hearing JB's excitement about event can get the juices flowing. Plus to top it off its in CALI!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where do I sign? hahaha Got me hyped up about this one seriously, already!

I'm kept away from THP for most of the day (darn work) and miss a few little teasers? Sheesh! This is gonna be a very popular and difficult ticket.

DB TT,

Whatever you need me to do at Miramar, I'm your man. I have access if you need me to get on the base.

I can be your Maverick!
top-gun-maverick.jpg

Holy garbanzo beans.

Think end of June
Intimate Group
Truly Once In A Lifetime Opportunity!!!!

My birthday is at the end of June, just saying :wink:

This thread has taken me from really excited to foaming at the mouth in the last hour or so!

Got to talking about shafts with my dad tonight and found that he had know really idea what a shaft could do for your swing. I know considerably more about golf than he does, but I really don't know anything about shafts. Hope that I can be part of this amazing event.

Project X HandCrafted Shaft - This Will Be Epic

Request permission for a fly by of the production line.

Can't wait to see the details of those unfold.

I can hear Kenny Loggins now....

Driver off the tee, listen to her howl and roar
Fibers under tension, beggin you to lock and load

Highway to the Loading Zone
Right into the Loading Zone

Don't check on this thread for a single day and JB drops crazy, even foolish hints.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I can hear Kenny Loggins now....

Driver off the tee, listen to her howl and roar
Fibers under tension, beggin you to lock and load

Highway to the Loading Zone
Right into the Loading Zone

Hahah. Good stuff.

THP+True Temper+Top Gun Movie References=Absofreakinglutely EPIC

Using Tapatalk

i dont want to get to far off topic, but ive searched and havent found anything, and i didnt think this warrented its own thread, but whats the difference in the project X LZ and the project X lz handcrafted? different graphics obviously, maybe more precise tolerances?

i dont want to get to far off topic, but ive searched and havent found anything, and i didnt think this warrented its own thread, but whats the difference in the project X LZ and the project X lz handcrafted? different graphics obviously, maybe more precise tolerances?

Not a lot. Some will say it plays slightly softer to flex in the LZ. The main difference is one is Hand Rolled in San Diego and the LZ is not. This is because it would be impossible to hand roll that many shafts for a large project like Callaway XR.

I am very much looking forward to hearing more about this and trying to get in on the fun.

Man this sounds freaking awesome. Hope the dates work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back