Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a tee time tomorrow! should be 35 degrees when I tee off, but its still golf!

I have a tee time tomorrow! should be 35 degrees when I tee off, but its still golf!

Nice man. Same here going to be much warmer for me hopefully around 55 and sunny when I tee off at 9

Had a phone call from my estate agent today - the buyer is hoping to have the sale all completed by the end of this month at the latest

This is going to be such a relief when it is all finished and the house is sold

Were in the same boat mate..

We get the keys to our brand new house two weeks today (24th). Cant wait...

My 1st lesson with a new instructor today. It took 5 swings & he reset everything I was trying to do.
Hello straight ball.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Eighth anniversary with Jacqui. Played nine holes this afternoon and had a great dinner at Outback. Now we're vegging in front of the TV.

The stars have aligned and somehow I'm golfing today kinda last minute

First round of the year booked for tomorrow morning!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm playing outside golf today.

(Hopefully my arm doesn't fall off).

Taking the family to Disneyland for the next week with a group of friends. Even convinced the wives to let us play a round of golf while we are there. Going to play Coyote Hills, a Payne Stewart design, on Thursday morning.

I took Brandle Chamblee's advice after seeing his piece on all the great golfers that raised their left heel on the backswing(Snead, Nelson, Hogan, Nicklaus, Watson, etc.) and I'll be damned if it works. It takes pressure off my lower back and must have improved my weight shift and shoulder turn because I'm hitting all my clubs farther and just as accurate. I had no trouble reaching the 218 yd flag yesterday with my 4 iron on the range.

So for the last 3 weeks I have been working on an idea that I really like. Its one that will take a lot of planning and some careful execution, but its something I am really excited about. It was put on paper before the trip to California and discussed a bit out there and evolved from there to take on a different shape. I finally put it on paper this morning in its new form and I absolutely love where it is headed. I think that it could be something special and we will have news trickle out on it as soon as I finish the planning. Just a nice little accomplishment to have something done in outline form at least, this early.

2 golf courses opened up for the season here today. Of course I have plans for the next 3 days, but at least I should be able to get on a course as soon I am finished up!!

So excited to golf again.

Go to the range or play with my kids and see this boy be happy

84135847d14faf8972cfc93538a77b22.jpg

My son wins.

Go to the range or play with my kids and see this boy be happy

84135847d14faf8972cfc93538a77b22.jpg

My son wins.

I like that little wrist flick at the end. Hall of Famer material :bomb:

I can finally hit a 3H and 3W consistently. This is a game changer for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back