I like Carol a little more after tonight.
I guess when you know you're completely busted, and the survival of your group might be in danger, you go completely mob boss on a poor innocent kid and make him poo his pants.

Yes, I thought it was awesome and makes Carol the person that might do ANYthing to survive.

I could totally wasting Rick if he ever got really crazy like in a series finale sort of way.

I find it ironic that Rick is warning the new group that people are the real threat, when it looks like his own group it the actual threat to the new group.

I find it ironic that Rick is warning the new group that people are the real threat, when it looks like his own group it the actual threat to the new group.

That is what I am waiting for. Obviously, this community appears to be thriving better than any community we have seen, so far. They have ample supplies and seem to have a good hierarchy. Now, Rick's group will likely find a way to come in, modify the community to their needs and screw everything up.

A little speculation on my part.
The girl escaping is doing recon for a large group in the forest or close by.
Alexandria is going to get attacked and all the shinny, happy people are going to realize Ricks group is a bunch of savages
Ricks group is going to have to fight both groups

A little speculation on my part.
The girl escaping is doing recon for a large group in the forest or close by.
Alexandria is going to get attacked and all the shinny, happy people are going to realize Ricks group is a bunch of savages
Ricks group is going to have to fight both groups

I think you could be on to something. Unsure about the girl but I think Alexandria is due for a group of savages to show up and want in. Then Rick's group will have to defend it b/c everyone else living there is clueless for the most part.

Where is Morgan? We've been teased with him this season but yet to be seen. That "W" carved on to the walker's forehead... it could be "M" for Morgan.

Where is Morgan? We've been teased with him this season but yet to be seen. That "W" carved on to the walker's forehead... it could me "M" for Morgan.

I heard the next big bad guy is part of a group that calls themselves something that starts with a W.

I heard the next big bad guy is part of a group that calls themselves something that starts with a W.

Yeah, heard the same. I haven't read the comics but apparently...
Spoiler
his name is Negan.

The next two episodes should be pretty good. Lots of loose ends

The next two episodes should be pretty good. Lots of loose ends
I liked this episode. I called several things that happened during it from the start. I think things are going to get a bit nasty thanks to Father.

I liked this episode. I called several things that happened during it from the start. I think things are going to get a bit nasty thanks to Father.
Why did he turn on the group?

Why did he turn on the group?

Because he isn't really part of the group. I want to punch him in the junk. I bet when Glen gets back, s&*t gets real.

Glenn was definitely affected. Carol is the most interesting to me right now. I think she's about to pull of some serious sh1t.

Poor Glenn. That was rough to watch.

This 2nd part of the season is really slow.. Imho . They should keep heading east and find a island off of Nantucket . Winters would be brutal , but they would be safe until they croak

Because he isn't really part of the group. I want to punch him in the junk. I bet when Glen gets back, s&*t gets real.
That's what I thought at first, but I was thinking there was more to it.

This 2nd part of the season is really slow.. Imho . They should keep heading east and find a island off of Nantucket . Winters would be brutal , but they would be safe until they croak

For once I finally think the show has done something and gone somewhere. The last time I could say that was season 2 that I can remember

That's what I thought at first, but I was thinking there was more to it.

I think Gabriel is just a b*&^h. He owes his life to the group. I can't fathom his issue with wasting those crazy cannibals. I think stuff in Alexandria is gonna get real. Because these people have no idea how to survive and are ripe for the picking.

Also Carol is a grade A BAMF.

Woah, just finished watching.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Getting pretty interesting. Looking forward to the season finale.

Rick has officially lost it.

The "w" on zombie foreheads and body of girl tied to tree are bizarre . Something is telling me that someone or some group is trying to lure the dead to take down the city walls .

Rick needs to over take the city , and let Sasha live her life outside the city walls . Can't believe a town like Alexandria survived for this long without being taken over by outsiders .. I'm sure other groups saw the walls and the electricity coming from the homes . Very bizarre , unfortunately we may never learn the true story how they survived this long living a high class lifestyle

I don't if it was just me but the way Rick was talking and moving his body at the end he reminded me a lot of the Joker.

Back